Press Release Summary:
- NEON-2000-JT2 features small footprint and a pre-installed vision software set to reduce the complexity of AI machine vision development and integration
- Optimized for various AI machine vision applications including product classification and defect inspection
- Helps increase production efficiency in labor-intensive manufacturing industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, farming and agriculture
Original Press Release:
ADLINK Launches All-in-one AI-enabled Smart Camera for Easier AI Machine Vision Deployment
- The new NEON-2000-JT2 features NVIDIA Jetson TX2 modules, all-in-one design, and a pre-installed deep learning software set for simplified system integration
- The new AI-enabled smart camera series helps increase production efficiency in manufacturing with plug and play machine vision for AI-based factory automation
- ADLINK is currently taking Proof of Concept (PoC) requests, interested parties can request a quote here
San Jose, Calif. (PRWeb) July 21, 2020 -- ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing, has launched the new NEON-2000-JT2 AI-enabled smart camera series to make machine vision deployment for AI-based factory automation easier. Powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2 AI modules the new smart camera series features all-in-one design, a small footprint and a pre-installed vision software set to reduce the complexity of AI machine vision development and integration.
The NEON-2000-JT2 helps increase production efficiency in labor-intensive manufacturing industries such as food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, farming and agriculture where quality insurance and inspection are critical to production success. One customer leveraging an ADLINK AI machine vision solution for product inspection was able to inspect 50x more product and achieve a 95% inspection accuracy, 3x more than previously possible. ADLINK expects customers to see even greater results with the NEON-2000-JT2 series.
“With our new all-in-one AI smart camera series we’ve done some of the AI machine vision development and integration already so customers can focus on production efficiency,” said Kevin Hsu, Senior Product Manager of ADLINK’s Smart Factory Business and Product Center. “Our current PoC customers are really enjoying the pre-installed integrations with other camera manufacturers, such as Basler, and combined GPU module integration which is helping to save development time.”
The NEON-2000-JT2 is designed with ease of use in mind. The AI-enabled smart camera includes sensor and GPU module integration, FPGA based DI/O design, a pre-installed deep learning software set and ready to use sample code for quick vision application development. Its safety certified by both the CE (European Commission) and FCC (United States Federal Communications Commission), and validated for shock, vibration and temperature stability for worry-free reliability as well.
The NEON-2000-JT2 series is optimized for various AI machine vision applications including product classification and defect inspection. ADLINK is currently taking Proof of Concept (PoC) requests, interested parties can request a quote here.
For media inquiries, kindly contact email@example.com
About ADLINK Technology
ADLINK Technology Inc. is a global leader in edge computing. Our mission is to affect positive change in society and industry by connecting people, places and things with AI. The company offerings include robust boards, real-time data acquisition solutions and application enablement for AIoT. ADLINK serves vertical markets including manufacturing, communications, healthcare, aerospace, defense, energy, infotainment and transportation. ADLINK is a Premier Member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, a partner of NVIDIA, and a contributor to standards initiatives such as Eclipse, OCP, OMG and ROS2 TSC. ADLINK is ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-13485 and TL9000 certified and is publicly traded on TAIEX (Stock Code: 6166). Learn more at http://www.adlinktech.com.