Press Release Summary:
3M’s SFF-8ES4 Twin Axial Cable Assemblies are available in 0.5 m, 0.75 m, and 1 m lengths. The units are offered in thin ribbon cable construction that allows for dense routing and multiple routing options. They come with straight and right angle connectors and provide a 30 AWG signal wire size and are suitable for PCIe (85Ω) applications.
Original Press Release:
3M 8ES4 SlimLine Twin Axial Cable Assemblies
3M 8ES4 SlimLine Twin Axial Cable Assemblies feature an x4 configuration and a lower profile than similar AWG twin axial cables. 8ES4 cable assemblies feature a thin ribbon cable construction for dense routing and multiple routing options. This 3M series features SFF-8654 straight and right angle connectors and offers a 30AWG signal wire size. 8ES4 SlimLine assemblies offer standard lengths of 0.5m, 0.75m, and 1m. The series is designed for PCIe (85Ω) applications.
- SFF-8654 straight and right angle
- Thin ribbon cable construction allows for dense routing, routing options within a case
- Lower profile than other similar AWG twin axial cables
- Foldable ribbon construction enables unique packaging configurations
- Extremely tight bend radius
- x4 configuration
- 30AWG wire gauge
- 0.5m, 0.75m, and 1m standard lengths
- PCIe (85Ω)