Press Release Summary:
- SUCOFLEX 550S cables are abrasion, moisture and dust resistant
- Features phase and amplitude stability with flexure and movement
- Benefits include high electrical performance with an improved mechanical design for durability
Original Press Release:
Richardson RFPD Introduces New 50 GHz SUCOFLEX® 550S Test Cables from HUBER+SUHNER
Offer outstanding performance with excellent price-performance ratio and short delivery time
March 5, 2020 – Geneva, Ill.: Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a new family of test cables from HUBER+SUHNER.
With a lifetime of more than 100,000 flex cycles, SUCOFLEX 550S is the latest addition to HUBER+SUHNER’s SUCOFLEX 500 family and provides a range of benefits, including a high electrical performance with an enhanced mechanical design for durability. The longer service life also results in less testing downtime and improved cost efficiency.
HUBER+SUHNER’s patented rotary swaging technology gives the SUCOFLEX 550S the flexibility of a stranded inner conductor while maintaining the electrical properties of a solid inner conductor.
Key features of the SUCOFLEX 550S test cables include:
- High performance up to 50 GHz
- Long lifetime (> 100,000 cycles)
- Excellent insertion loss (3.41 dB/m typical)
- Phase and amplitude stability with flexure and movement
- Torque, crush and kink resistance
- Abrasion, moisture and dust resistance
- Available in tailored lengths with immediate availability
To find more information, or to purchase these products today online, visit the 50 GHz SUCOFLEX 550S Microwave Cable Assembly webpage. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or find a local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from HUBER+SUHNER, visit the HUBER+SUHNER storefront webpage.
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF, wireless, IoT and power technologies markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.