Press Release Summary:
Accuscan(TM) pinless meter is suitable for use by flooring and restoration contractors, woodworkers, home inspectors, and general contractors. It can be used to identify problem moisture areas in hardwood and tile floors; check moisture levels in concrete during drying process; determine moisture in damaged and non-damaged areas; and ensure that concrete is ready for floor covering. It can also record readings during drying cycle to monitor progress of drying equipment.
Original Press Release:
A new pinless moisture meter for the flooring professional, restoration contractor, woodworker, home inspector and general contractor
ACCUSCAN is a multi-purpose meter which can be used in many applications:
- Minimize the risk of costly problems such as adhesive failure, cupping and splits.
- Identify problem areas in hardwood, resilient, and tile floors.
- Check moisture levels in concrete during the drying process to ensure that the concrete is ready for floor covering.
- Quickly scan the area upon arrival to determine moisture levels in damaged and non-damaged areas.
- Reduce drying time by checking moisture every step of the way.
- Record readings during the drying cycle to monitor progress of drying equipment.
- Verify the structure is dry before removing drying equipment.
- Ensure the quality of every project.
- ACCUSCAN is ideal for finished wood products when you prefer
not to make holes with a pin-type meter.
HOME INSPECTORS, EIFS, INSPECTORS AND GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- Use as "first alert" to quickly scan and identify problem
areas that may require the accuracy of your pin meter.
If you would like more information please call: