Features Which Enhance Efficiency and Reliability Differentiate PulsaPro from other API 675 Hydraulically Actuated Diaphragm Pumps
Rochester, N.Y. (PRWeb) February 18, 2019 -- Pulsafeeder, a global leader in fluid handling technology since 1942, today announced that Modern Pumping Today Magazine has named the PulsaPro line of hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps to its Top Products list.
“Whether it’s factory tours, trade shows or product launches, the staff at Modern Pumping Today is afforded an up-close look at the newest and most significant offerings in the industry,” said Modern Pumping Today’s Editor J. Campbell. “Each year, we examine the products that best address the industry’s needs for efficiency, reliability and innovation, and we’re pleased to add Pulsafeeder’s PulsaPro line of API 675, hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps to our list of Top Products.”
“Pulsafeeder pioneered the hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump principle in the early 1940s - and since then, we’ve continued to innovate to make our pumps smarter & more efficient, reduce their footprint, simplify commissioning & start up, and enhance their ability to survive upset conditions,” said Axel Bokiba, Pulsafeeder’s Vice President of Product Management & Business Line Director. “PulsaPro is the result of one of the largest Voice-of-the-Customer exercises in Pulsafeeder’s history, and we’re thrilled that Modern Pumping Today has recognized PulsaPro on its Top Products list.”
API 675 compliant PulsaPro metering pumps are used to dose highly accurate volumes of chemicals in refineries, chemical & petrochemical plants, and in upstream oil & gas applications. They’re also used to meter specific volumes of chemicals needed for water treatment applications in these and other industries. New features that differentiate the PulsaPro line from earlier Pulsafeeder products, and from competitive metering pumps include:
- A push-to-purge valve, which maintains hydraulic balance by automatically removing air entrained in the hydraulics
- A high-performance valve, which reduces maintenance costs and provides resiliency against system upsets
- A new hydraulic bypass valve, which protects the pump from over-pressurization
- An enhanced 4-bolt tie bar, which resists connection forces and pipe stress by providing rigidity to the check valves and facilitating removal of the check valves without breaking the piping
- A redesigned three-component check valve system (fluted valve guide, gravity seating check valve, and knife edge seat) which ensures accuracy and longevity
- And a new diagnostic window, which provides a visual indication of the pump’s performance, operation and diaphragm integrity
For more information on Modern Pumping Today’s Top Products feature, click here.
Pulsafeeder hydraulically actuated diaphragm pumps are designed to simplify operation and maintenance – and they ensure dependability with a 5-year drive train warranty. For more information, visit http://www.pulsa.com.
In the early 1940’s Pulsafeeder pioneered the hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump principle, and the company has been a global leader in fluid handling technology ever since. With experience in multiple industries, including: water & wastewater treatment; chemical & petrochemical processing; oil and gas; refineries, power generation as well as upstream applications, Pulsafeeder’s reciprocating and rotary gear pumping technologies meet and exceed the industry requirements for safety, reliability, and precise control. For more information, visit: http://www.pulsa.com.
For Immediate Release PR