Press Release Summary:
Equipped with dual-core Intel Bay Trail processor, x86-based mt168 Series provides anywhere access to virtualization environments and benefits mobile workers that need secure access to data stored on remote server in cloud. Model mt168W comes with Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard OS,Â 2 GB DRAM, and 8 GB flash memory that can expand to 32 GB.Â Featuring Atrust Linux OS, ModelÂ mt168L providesÂ 2 GB DRAM and 4 GB flash memory. Both include 11.6 in. diagonal HD display and weigh just 1.18 kg.
Original Press Release:
Atrust Introduces It's New 11.6 Inch Mobile Thin Client
On the go with high security and efficient manageability with the handy and ultra-light,1.18 kg, Atrust mt168 series 11.6-inch Mobile Thin Client.
Taipei, Taiwan – Atrust Computer Corp., the leading thin client computing and server manufacturer, today announced the availability of brand new 11.6-inch x86-based mobile thin clients – mt168W and mt168L, adopt the Intel Bay Trail dual core processor, deliver mobile workers a secure and managed mobile cloud device while on the go.
An Entirely New Smart Mobile Thin Client Device
Atrust mt168 delivers mobile workers the desktop virtualization and personal cloud services. The handy size device provides a high definition experience with security, manageability and reliability. Organizations of any size can now own streaming cloud services at an affordable price-point and improve productivity at work and on the go.
Atrust mt168W and mt168L designed for "anywhere" access to virtualization environments and benefit mobile workers who need to travel with a light device and gain quick and secure access to data stored on a remote server in the cloud.
Key features on the Atrust mt168 include:
• mt168W. Atrust mt168W uses the latest dual-core Intel Bay Trail processor and TPM chipset to help workers stay productive and protect data with a secure connection while at remote sites. With Microsoft Windows® Embedded Standard (WE8S) operating systems, users can enjoy the Windows experience they already know and knowing that their data is stored on a remote server, whether they are in the office, at home or traveling. Atrust mt168W comes with 2GB DRAM, 8GB flash memory and flash memory can expand up to 32GB.
• mt168L. Atrust mt168L is equipped with the same powerful Intel Bay Trail processor, Atrust Linux operating system and 2GB DRAM and 4GB flash memory.
• Intuitive, easy management with Atrust Device setup tool. The latest version of Atrust’s client setup tool (ACS) comes preinstalled on the Atrust mt168, allowing businesses to easily configure and deploy Atrust’s thin clients.
• Easy travel with a compact, handy design. With a 11.6-inch diagonal high-definition display and a weight of 1.18kg, the Atrust mt168 is ideal for mobile workers who require secure and reliable access to their data while on the go.
• Both mt168W and mt168L can support major protocols and applications, such as VMware® Horizon View™, Citrix® XenDesktop™, Citrix® XenApp™ and Microsoft® RDP™ with RemoteFX™.
Established in 2007, Atrust is a creative, professional, and enthusiastic team which has rich experience in designing, producing Thin Client, Zero Client, Server and Management Software. The objectives of Atrust are to provide customers with high quality, high efficiency and environmental friendly products as well as comprehensive solutions. For more information on Atrust is available on www.atrustcorp.com.