Press Release Summary:
Carton Builder;Â Inventory Transactions and Locations;Â Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO);Â Opportunity Central;Â ScanID; andÂ Signature Capture AppsÂ bring functionality available for desktop ERP/MES version of EnterpriseIQ to Android-based devices, such as tablets and smart phones, as well as RTStation shop floor control device. Mobile Application Manager lets users track, assign, and organize app licenses for any IQMS-supported device and reorganize them when needs change.
Original Press Release:
IQMS Continues to Expand ERP and MES Mobile Offerings
Not content with only offering the core ERP software basics for mobile devices, IQMS delivers extended ERP and MES functionality to a mobile platform
PASO ROBLES, CALIF. – IQMS, a manufacturing ERP software and MES developer with an ongoing, proactive commitment to its product and relationships, today announced the release of six new mobile apps as part of its expanded mobile offerings initiative. Focusing beyond the basic core apps already previously released, IQMS has expanded its portfolio to include app development of the extended, industry-specific ERP and MES functionality it is known for.
“Mobility is redefining the manufacturing workplace,” said Glenn Nowak, vice president at IQMS. “With that in mind, IQMS is endeavoring to bring as much of the EnterpriseIQ functionality as we can to the mobile field. We are combating the current market trend of offering only core ERP basics for mobile devices, like sales contacts in CRM. With our new extended apps, our users can capture delivery signatures or interface with weight scales from a tablet. They can conduct inventory transactions without leaving their work stations and assign preventative maintenance work orders from a smart phone. When our Automation Team is finished, all of the enhanced functionality that our customers love about EnterpriseIQ will also be available on the go from anywhere.”
IQMS mobile apps are compatible on all Android devices, such as tablets and smart phones, as well as IQMS’ proprietary rugged shop floor control device, the RTStation. IQMS understands that mobile needs are varied, depending on employee roles and functions, so IQMS’ Mobile Application Manager allows its customers to track, assign and organize their app licenses for any IQMS supported device, then freely reorganize them when different needs arise. Recently released mobile apps include functionality already available for the desktop ERP/MES version, such as:
• Carton Builder App: Interface directly with a weight scale to calculate total parts by weight, then print labels with the push of a button once the package is full.
• Inventory Transactions and Locations App: View inventory location information and perform inventory transactions, such as creating new locations, adding and removing inventory and moving items between locations.
• Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) App: View existing MRO work orders or create new work orders for any piece of MRO equipment.
• Opportunity Central App: Gain enhanced CRM control by managing contact information, tracking the progress of specific customer or partner leads and viewing action items assigned to your opportunities.
• ScanID App: Print box labels based on item BOM standards and ensure a correct box count instead of having to rely solely on your packaging personnel for accurate counts.
• Signature Capture App: Electronically captures and stores the signatures of your shipping company’s drivers for review or to be printed on associated bill of lading (BOL) reports.
The new IQMS mobile applications are compatible with the EnterpriseIQ 2012 SP1 release and later.
Since 1989, IQMS has been designing and developing manufacturing ERP software for the repetitive, process and discrete industries. Today, IQMS provides a comprehensive real-time MES and manufacturing ERP software solution to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods and other manufacturing markets. The innovative, extended singledatabase enterprise software solution, EnterpriseIQ, offers a scalable system designed to adeptly grow with the client and complete business functionality, including accounting, quality control, supply chain, CRM and eBusiness. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, IQMS serves manufacturers around the world.
Daniele Fresca, Director of Marketing IQMS