Press Release Summary:
Featuring rear adjustment mechanism which allows effective length of tool to be kept compact, Micro Roller Burnishing ToolsÂ are suitable for use where limited space is available on multi-spindle automatic and screw type machines. Internal through style tools are available in sizes from 0.187–0.501 in. diameter, and bottoming style for diameters larger than 0.246 in., while external tools come in sizes from 0.054–0.254 in. diameter in bottoming style.
Original Press Release:
Cogsdill Introduces Micro Roller Burnishing Tools
Cogsdill Tool Products, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of our new Micro Roller Burnishing Tools to our family of Burnishing products. The Micro Roller Burnishing Tool program offers a compact design for use where limited space is available on multi-spindle automatic and screw type machines. This new program offers a unique rear adjustment mechanism which allows the effective length of the tool to be kept compact.
The new program is offered in both internal and external styles. Internal thru style tools are offered in sizes from 0.187-0.501 inch (4.75-12.73mm) diameter, and bottoming style for diameters larger than 0.246 inch (6.25mm). External tools are offered in sizes from 0.054-0.254 inch (1.37-6.45mm) diameter in bottoming style.
Cogsdill Tool Products, Inc. and its U.K.-based subsidiary, Cogsdill-Nuneaton, Ltd., design and manufacture specialty tooling for the metal machining industries:
• Roller burnishing tools and machines (and diamond burnishing tools), for sizing, finishing, and work-hardening in seconds
• Hole deburring tools and back-spotfacing tools, for edge break and burr removal on both sides of drilled holes in one pass
• Shefcut precision reamers and precision boring tools, for accurate size, fine finish, and superior hole geometry
• Automatic recessing tools and generating heads, for fast, accurate, and repeatable grooving, recessing, facing, and chamfering operations
• ZX Systems, for boring, facing, and contouring operations in one set-up
Perform difficult machining tasks, and eliminate multiple set-ups and secondary operations. Produce better quality parts, with faster and more economical production. Standard, off-the-shelf tooling; custom tool design; applications engineering assistance; and worldwide service and support.
For additional information, contact our Customer Service Department, one of our Regional Sales Managers or Manufacturer’s Representatives, or one of our distributors located in your area.