Press Release Summary:
With torque capabilities from 10–150 lb-in., V-Series PolyclutchÂ® Mechanical Slip Clutches provide torque control for driving, capping, and other applications where thrust loads are applied. Units feature self-supporting hub design, integrated ball bearing that allows thrust loads of 150–650 lb, and long-life friction materials that allow clutches to slip continuously or intermittently for over 30 million cycles. English, metric, hex, and threaded bore configuration available.
Original Press Release:
A&A Launches the V-SERIES Mechanical Slip Clutch for Vertical Applications
POLYCLUTCH® MECHANICAL SLIP CLUTCHES
Torque Control for driving, capping and other applications where thrust loads are applied.
• Horizontal and vertical installation without driveshaft modifications
• New self-supporting hub design leads to easy installation: shaft through support is not required
• May be used for pulley applications
• Proven long life friction materials: Slip clutches can slip continuously or intermittently for over 30 million cycles
• New design allows rebuilding if necessary
• 10 to 150 inch pounds torque capabilities
• Integrated ball bearing allows thrust loads of 150 to 650 pounds
• English, metric, hex and threaded bore configuration available
• Standard sizes and options available, or customize your application
Visit www.polyclutch.com or call A&A at 800-298-2066 for more information.