Wood Dale, IL – MC Machinery Systems is taking its extensive line of laser and press brakes to FABTECH 2014, held Nov. 11-13 in Atlanta. Highlights of the MC Machinery booth #B-1925 will be the new NXF-4000 fiber laser, the eX CO2 laser, and several large-bed press brakes.
• The NXF-4000 fiber laser, the NXF40, packs 4kW of power, almost double the wattage of its 2012 predecessor.
• Mitsubishi Laser’s eX CO2 laser offers 6kW of power to meet the needs of demanding job shops and heavy 2-D cutting.
• The DEXL 220-40 and DEXL 60-20 from the Diamond Elite XL Series offer heavy welded frames and the latest in motors and controls. Both are designed with Finite Element CAD and manufactured under the most stringent technologies.
• The BB 4013-FF is built with 100 percent Mitsubishi parts and features an AC Servo motor and ball screw mechanism for high-speed productivity and repeatability (± 0.001mm).
• The BH250-40 hybrid from the Diamond BH Series with “Dual Drive” system controls high-speed up and down movement at 200 mm per second with high repeat-stop accuracy.
As always, all products in the Mitsubishi lineup are backed by MC Machinery’s exemplary customer service team. The MC Connect portal receives rave reviews on its ability to connect customers with maintenance software and support making it easy for customers to get the assistance they need.
MC Machinery Systems’ superior products are backed by industry-leading service and support. For more information about Milling, High-Speed VMC, Wire EDM, Sinker EDM, Laser, Waterjet, Press Brake, , Additive Manufacturing, EDM Drill, or Consumable Products, contact MC Machinery Systems, Inc., 1500 Michael Drive, Wood Dale, IL 60191, Phone: 630-616-5920 or visit http://www.mcmachinery.com.