Press Release Summary:
Suitable for applications where UV pigment concentration is low, Model UVX-600 detects presence of luminescent materials such as grease, glue, labels, wood, thread, rubber, paint, and UV ink. Adjustable UV light projection and high resolution allow pin-head size detection.Â Equipped with numerical display thatÂ enables user to see intensity of each reading, sensor provides both analog and discrete output, auto-detect for PNP/NPN, auto-teach, and manual calibration.
Original Press Release:
New EMX UV Sensor with 600mm Range
New and Improved!
For those application, where the UV pigment concentration is low or the sensor has to be out of the way, the UVX-600 is a perfect fit.
UVX-600 luminescence sensor is based on the UVX-300 platform with improved capabilities that extend the operating range from 300mm to 600mm. Sensor calibration function is included.
The new UVX-600 Luminescence Sensor detects the presence of luminescent materials such as grease, glue, labels, wood, thread, rubber, paint, UV ink, UV crayon, and more. The UVX confirms manufacturing processes more reliably than vision systems that cost ten times more.
• The unique numerical display lets you see the intensity of each reading. Now it's easy to refine processes and hysteresis.
• 6 to 12 times the range of any competing luminescence sensor. The UVX won't get bumped or dirtied by target.
• The only luminescence detector with both auto-teach and manual calibration. Easy for low-skill operators, but able to be finely tuned.
• Adjustable UV light projection and high resolution allow pin-head size detection.
• Fast and convenient integration. In one luminescence detector you get both analog and discrete output, auto-detect for PNP/NPN.
• Calibration function.
4564 Johnston Parkway, Cleveland, Ohio 44128
Toll Free: 800-426-9912