Press Release Summary:
Offered in 4 and 8 ft lengths, LSRK LED Retrofit Kit is available with two width options to fit 4-4.25 in. and 5-5.25 in. fluorescent channels. Unit comes with endcaps and five year warranty. Product offers color rendering index greater than 80 and battery backup option. LSRK is suitable for front and back of house and features multiple CCT, lumen output and dimming options. LED Retrofit is equipped with occupancy and daylight sensors for lensed and unlensed versions.
Original Press Release:
The LSRK Quickly and Easily Attaches to Existing Housings, Making it a Stylish, Simple Way to Convert Linear Fluorescent Fixtures to the Latest LED Technology.
The new LSRK is a new labor-saving LED retrofit kit from Columbia Lighting for striplights. It's available in 4’ or 8’ with two width options to fit most 4-4.25” and 5-5.25” fluorescent channels. The optional frosted acrylic lens and endcaps can be factory or field installed and Occupancy/Daylight sensors available.
An attractive lens option makes the LSRK suitable for both front and back of house.
As always, there are multiple CCT, lumen output, and dimming options.
- Labor-saving pre-wired assembly; ready for installation
- Replaces outdated, non-efficient strip lighting with low wattage, high lumen solutions
- 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 (up to 162,000 projected life) for reduced maintenance
- Compact size with excellent light distribution and dimming options
- Safety tether standard on all models
- Two widths available to fit most 4-4.25" or 5-5.25" channels
- Available in 4’ and 8’ lengths
- Optional snap-on lens with endcaps can be factory or field-installed
- Occupancy and daylight sensors available for both lensed and unlensed versions
- Battery backup available for most configurations
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) > 80
- Five year warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- UL 1598