Press Release Summary:
Home Cinema LS100 Full HD 3LCD Ultra Short-Throw Laser Display delivers 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness and full HD picture up to 10 ft diagonal. Unit can display four different camera viewing at the same time. Projector comes with three HDMI ports for connection with cable/satellite boxes, gaming consoles and streaming devices and feature no shadow projection.
Original Press Release:
Whether You’re Watching the Big Play or Best Commercial Epson Offers the Best Seat in the House for the Big Game
With the big game right around the corner, consider replacing the flat panel TV this year and wow your guests with bright, big-screen projection in a smart ultra-short throw design with Epson’s new Home Cinema LS100 Full HD 3LCD Ultra Short-Throw Laser Display. Powered by Epson’s innovative laser technology, the Home Cinema LS100 features an incredible 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness, an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1, and Full HD picture up to 10 feet diagonal - four times the size of a 60-inch (diagonal) TV - for an immersive experience, even in a well-lit environment. Plus, as a simple and compact solution, the Home Cinema LS100 can sit just inches from the wall without any long cables, shadows or glare to disrupt the viewing experience so your guests can enjoy the game - all at a fraction of the cost of a 120-inch traditional flat panel display.
“The Home Cinema LS100 transforms your living room sofa into front row stadium seats, allowing you and your guests to watch the game as if you were sitting on the sidelines,” said Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, Projectors, Epson America. “After watching the Big Game on a bright, Full HD, 10-foot diagonal projected image with stunning color and incredible details, you’ll never want to watch football on a small flat panel TV again. And, the Home Cinema LS100 can be placed just a mere few inches in front of a wall to seamlessly fit into almost any home décor setting.”
The Home Cinema LS100 is the ultimate co-host for this year’s Big Game party and beyond, offering a range of features to create an immersive viewing experience:
- Immersive Big Game Brightness: Score additional points from guests with stunning colors and sharp image details for big plays and big commercials throughout the game. Featuring 3LCD and innovative laser technology, this bright Home Cinema LS100 projector offers 4,000 lumens equal color and white brightness for vibrant, rich color and delivers a Full HD image with or without a screen for a transcendent, immersive viewing experience.
- Big Plays Up to 10 feet Diagonal: Never miss a key play during the game with the Home Cinema LS100. Place the projector just inches from the wall and get sharp, life-size images in Full HD resolution up to 10 feet diagonal— display four different camera viewings at once - so all your fellow football fans can watch every angle of the game comfortably from anywhere in the room.
- Exceptional Detail for Play by Play Action: Up to 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio ensures rich detail in both bright and dark scenes for 100 percent color brightness, delivering extraordinary image performance in a variety of lighting conditions, so no play goes unnoticed – even during the day.
- Stream Your Team Without Interruptions: Featuring “No Shadow” projection and simple cable management, watch all the action without worrying about interruptions from a guest walking in front of the projected image. And with three HDMI ports you can simply unite all your devices in a single hub, offering versatile connectivity for cable/satellite boxes, gaming consoles and streaming devices like Amazon Fire™ TV, Apple TV®, Chromecast™ and Roku®.
- Dependable for Big Game Traditions: Continue to bring the big-screen tradition for your guests year after year with the Home Cinema LS100. A lamp-free light source delivers up to 10 or more years of worry-free operation, so your guests can depend on the ultimate big game viewing experience year after year at your house.
Availability and Support
Designed for both the mass consumer and custom installer markets, the Home Cinema LS100 is available for $2,999 MSRP through Amazon, CEDIA and Magnolia. Epson projectors come with a two-year limited warranty, toll-free access to Epson’s PrivateLine® priority technical support, and free two-business-day exchange with Extra CareSM Home Service.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com.