Press Release Summary:
At 5 in. dia x 3 in. long, Pancake PAR40 LED Lamp has 160Â° beam angle and is suited for general lighting. Eclipse PAR40 LED Lamp, at 5.25 in. dia x 4.75 in. long, has 45Â° beam angle and is suited for spot lighting. Constructed with solid aluminum body, lamps produce 1,000 lm and are available with E26 Edison screw-in or GU24 pin bases and 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperatures. Component Isolation Technology features driver in isolated, ventilated, heat-sinked center section of bulb.
Original Press Release:
MaxLite to Unveil Two Dimmable Low Profile High Performance 16-Watt LED PAR40 Lamps at January Dallas Lighting Market
West Caldwell, New Jersey--- Designed to replace standard 75-watt incandescent bulbs, MaxLite will introduce two high-performance LED PAR40 lamps for decorative lighting manufacturers at the January Dallas Lighting Market. The global manufacturer and marketer of innovative LED luminaires and lamps is launching its "Pancake" Dimmable Low Profile 16-watt LED PAR40 with a 160-degree beam angle for general lighting, and the "Eclipse" Dimmable LED Low Profile 16-watt PAR40 LED Lamp with a 45-degree beam angle for spot lighting. Eclipse is 5.25 inches in diameter and 4.75 inches long, while the Pancake is 5 inches in diameter and 3 inches long. Their compact form and industry leading thermal design enable the bulbs to provide superior solutions for lighting applications in commercial, residential, architectural and OEM markets.
- Recessed Cans - Eclipse is appropriate for shallow and standard 6-inch housings from most leading manufacturers.
- Torchieres - Pancake's LED engine offers six times the efficiency of standard halogen light sources, without sacrificing equivalent light distribution and color temperature.
- Sconces - Pancake's low-profile construction allows installation in fixtures with tight space constraints, such as ADA-compliant sconces.
- Fan Light Kits - A wide variety of color temperatures and GU24 and standard Edison bases make Eclipse and Pancake the perfect light source solutions for any ceiling fan application.
- Low-Profile Fixtures - Different beam distribution options make Eclipse and Pancake flexible lighting solutions for single- and multi-family housing projects. GU24 and standard Edison bases enable these fixtures to be used for new construction and retrofit projects.
- Pendant Lighting - Low-heat emissions make Eclipse and Pancake the ideal solution for kitchen island lighting and other task and ambient lighting applications for an energy-conscious consumer. Part of the MaxLED® family of products, the high-performance 1000-lumen 16-watt LED lamps are designed with a low profile and constructed with industry-leading certified LEDs for long-lasting performance of up to 50,000 hours at LM-70 standards. Pancake and Eclipse are constructed with a solid aluminum body and engineered with a patent-pending heat sink that provides massive thermal heat conductivity, resulting in cool operation, high lumen maintenance and increased life. Unlike traditional PAR lamps designed with the driver mounted behind the light source, MaxLite's durable and robust PAR40 LED Lamps feature Component Isolation Technology, a mid-engine approach that places the driver in an isolated and ventilated heat-sinked center section of the bulb, allowing the driver to sustain cooler temperatures than traditional lamps. This unmatched technology offers a minimum overall length design with increased surface area to keep the lamp operating at a low temperature and providing a high 1000-lumen output, not previously possible with standard PAR lamps. Both the Pancake and Eclipse LED lamps are available in standard E26 Edison screw-in and GU24 pin bases, offered in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures, dimmable down to five percent, and backed by MaxLite's 5-year limited product warranty. About MaxLite Founded in New Jersey in 1993 as a joint venture with SK Enterprise Co., Ltd., a leading South Korean manufacturer of energy efficient lighting products, MaxLite inherited a true tradition of energy efficient lighting manufacturing that dates back to 1955. Today, MaxLite is a privately held lighting company which designs, manufactures and distributes LED and fluorescent energy efficient lighting products. Since its founding, MaxLite has worked to develop a reputation as a leading global manufacturer and marketer of energy efficient and environmentally friendly lamps and luminaires. MaxLite offers an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures including LED and fluorescent luminaires. MaxLite established the MaxLED(TM) brand which includes: Edge Lit Flat Panels, Direct Lit Flat Panels, full cutoff Wall Packs, Garage and Canopy Luminaires, Nightlights, Exit Signs, Optical Panels, Lightbars, and LED light sources. MaxLite is headquartered at 12 York Ave. in West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006. Tel. 1.800.555.5629 Website: www.maxlite.com