Press Release Summary:
Based on microprocessor technology, NEXSYS(TM) III-i provides optimum adhesion in all weather conditions and can replace old relay logic or modules. Unit features integrated SmartStartÂ® IIe automatic engine start/stop system, on-board diagnostic display, and remote diagnostic capability. With integrated voltage regulator, including battery charging and current limiting features, extra modules can be eliminated.
Original Press Release:
New ZTR Control System Improves Locomotive Availability and Pulling Power
NEXSYS(TM) III-i combines adhesion improvement with leading AESS technology.
MINNEAPOLIS - NEXSYS(TM) III-i from ZTR Control Systems gives you the best return on your investment in locomotive modernization. This microprocessor-based locomotive control system offers a winning combination of increased reliability, availability, adhesion improvement and integrated AESS technology.
Modernizing your older locomotives takes only a fraction of the cost of buying a new locomotive. With NEXSYS III-i you will:
· Have significant adhesion improvements in all weather-conditions
- Improves dry rail adhesion performance by up to 44%
- Improves wet rail adhesion performance by up to 29%
· Replace old relay logic or modules with proven microprocessor technology
· Have an easy to read, on-board diagnostic display
· Have remote diagnostic capability
· Have an integrated SmartStart® IIe, the most trusted AESS on the market
· Eliminate extra modules with an integrated voltage regulator including battery charging & current limiting features
For more information on the NEXSYS III-i, visit www.ztr.com/nexsys.php, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-952-233-4340.
About ZTR Control Systems
Since 1987, ZTR Control Systems has been designing, manufacturing, and delivering innovative monitoring and control systems for railway and industrial applications. Our integrated Locomotive Control System Solutions improve the performance of your existing locomotive fleet at only a fraction of the cost of buying new locomotives. Our fuel conservation solutions save you money and the fuel savings also help reduce your carbon footprint.