ELECTRI-FLEX COMPANY, Roselle, IL, announces product Types LA, ZHLA, and CBLA now conform to C22.2 No. 56-17 Annex A “Heavy-Duty” for CSA Certification. The “Heavy-Duty” Annex requires liquidtight flexible metal conduit to pass additional tension, cold flexibility, connector compatibility, and crush tests.
The Heavy-Duty Difference means that these conduit types passed vigorous testing, above and beyond standard CSA and UL 360 standards.
- Tension - Withstands greater tension force.
- Tested to 500 lbs. which is a 66% greater force applied versus standard CSA and UL testing.
- Cold Flexibility - Superior flexibility in cold temperatures.
- Placed in a freezer for 4 hours, 300% longer cold exposure and then wrapped around a smaller mandrel with a 30-37% tighter bend radius.
- Connector Compatibility - Stronger connector attachment.
- Pulling force of 350 lbs., which is 133% greater force applied versus UL testing.
- Crush - Excellent crush strength.
- Meets the same tough standards as UL, 1,500 – 2,000 lbs. depending on conduit diameter.
Type LA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, general purpose, flexible steel conduit that offers outstanding protection against wet and oily conditions. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: - 30°C to 75°C Air /75°C Oil
Type ZHLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, low fire hazard solution conduit, offering halogen-free, low smoke, and low flame spread properties. Working Temperatures: UL: -40°C to 80°C Air / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: - 40°C to 60°C Dry / 60°C Oil
Type CBLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, Computer Blue LA, ideally suited for computer rooms and data center installations. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -30°C to 60°C Air / 60°C Oil
To learn more about The Heavy Duty Difference, visit www.electriflex.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or download the CSA Certified “Heavy-Duty” Conduits sales sheet at www.electriflex.com/resource-library/.
Electri-Flex Company, a leader in electrical conduit design and manufacture for 65 years, produces Liquatite®, the most diverse line of liquidtight flexible electrical conduit in the industry. The company offers custom design, engineering, quality assurance and testing capabilities. For more information on Electri-Flex Company, call (630) 529-2920 or (800) 323-6174; fax: (630) 529-0482; e-mail: email@example.com; visit: www.electriflex.com; or write: 222 West Central Avenue, Roselle, IL, 60172-1994.
Contact: Janelle Blazejewski // Marketing Manager
(630) 529-2920 // firstname.lastname@example.org