Rohnert Park, California, USA - LEMO (www.lemo.com), a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions, will be demonstrating their latest interconnect and cable solutions for medical applications in Booth #1859 during MDM WEST, Anaheim, CA, February 6-8, 2018. Products on display will be as follows as well as some next generation connector solutions for medical device manufacturers:
- Halo LED - a lighted flange that displays connection status and is currently compatible with the existing 0B, 1B, and 2B Series. This connector solution features include preventing counterfeit functioning, unauthorized use, blind mating and will only apply power to the connector when allowed.
- REDEL SP - This series of connectors are a revolutionary patented design using a plastic material compatible with multiple sterilization processes, making this an ideal solution for medical or measurement applications, from catheters to surgical instruments.
- R Series – The rectangular series offers an ergonomic flat profile with high-density in a variety of colors. Most often used for applications with narrow mounting surfaces.
- Fluidic / Pneumatic Solution – P1 and P3 fluidic contacts are designed to fit multi-fluid connectors or mixed fluid/electrical connectors. This design includes a shut-off valve. The P1 fits into all insert cavities that already accept the LEMO coaxial type of contact.
- Integrated Electronics – LEMO offers custom integrated electronics for companies that need anti-counterfeiting, encoding and identification or calibration and data storage solutions.
- Hybrid High Voltage – more options for integrating mixed or multi high voltage or increased creepage contacts into a single connector.
- Cable Assembly - to complete the connection solution, LEMO also offers custom cable assemblies.
- Northwire Inc., a LEMO Group Company, will also be in the booth demonstrating their latest medical cable and wire solutions including their new BioCompatic® USP Class VI Medical Grade Cable.
LEMO’s product experts will be in the booth and available to work with you on your specific applications.
LEMO's high quality Push-Pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test & measurement, audio-video/broadcast and telecommunications. LEMO has been designing precision connectors for seven decades. Offering more than 75,000 combinations of product that continue to grow through custom designs, LEMO and its affiliated sister companies REDEL, NORTHWIRE and COELVER currently serve more than 100,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. LEMO is ISO 13485 Certified for the Design, Manufacture and Distribution of Medical Components and Cable Assemblies to the medical market.
For more information about LEMO connectors, please call 1-800-444-5366 or visit the LEMO web site at www.lemo.com.