Lee Floserts are pressure compensated flow control valves that provide a constant flow over a wide range of differential pressures. The Flosert operates by sensing the flow rate in terms of a differential pressure across a fixed orifice. A variable metering orifice then automatically adjusts to keep this pressure, and thus the flow rate, constant.
Lee Floserts are useful for controlling the velocity of an actuator under varying loads. Typical applications include aircraft utility actuators used to operate passenger, cargo bay and landing gear doors, downhole drilling and wireline tools, and high performance race cars.
Lee Floserts feature The Lee Company’s field-proven insert principle of controlled expansion during installation that locks the valve securely in place and prevents any bypass leakage. Constructed entirely of stainless steel, every Lee Flosert is 100% tested and inspected to ensure reliable, consistent performance.
SPOTLIGHT ON INNOVATION
- Constant Flow Over Wide Range of Differential Pressures
- Regulated Flow Rate 0.01 to 8.0 GPM
- Regulated Flow Tolerance: +/-10%
- Nominal System Pressure: up to 8000 psi
- Control Actuator Velocity
- Regulate Speed of a Motor or Output of a Pump
- Increase Stiffness of Hydrostatic Bearings
- Synchronize Multiple Actuators
THE LEE COMPANY
2 Pettipaug Road, P.O. Box 424,
Westbrook, Connecticut 06498-0424