Press Release Summary:
Available in pendant, ceiling, wall and stanchion mounts, LED Vaportite is made of low copper alloy die cast aluminum. With voltage of 120-277V, unit delivers power of 27 watts. Used in temperature range of -30˚C to 40˚C, product is suitable for refineries, catwalks, manufacturing areas, paper mills, mines and shipping docks applications.
Original Press Release:
VTC – Die Cast LED Vaportite
The new Hubbell LED Vaportite is designed to efficiently light any application requiring enclosed and gasketed fixtures, such as refineries, catwalks, manufacturing areas, steel and paper mills, mines, shipping docks, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Frosted glass globe for general lighting needs
- 78 LPW, 27 watts total
- 120-277V universal voltage
- Four available mounts (Pendant, Ceiling, Wall and Stanchion)
- Fixture is low copper alloy Die cast aluminum
- -30˚C to 40˚C rated for ambient temperature
- CSA tested to UL1598 Wet Location
For more information please visit our product website http://www.hubbellindustrial.com/products/vtc/