Press Release Summary:
Delivering up to 98 lm/W, Cimarron LED Series includes 4 lumen packages of 7, 13, 20, and 27 K lm as well as 36 LED light engine configurations in IES Type II, III, IV, and V distributions. Units feature solid die-cast housing designed to IP65, and internal self-monitoring sensor that detects above-tolerance temperatures and automatically reduces heat load to preserve LED life. Options include ECL1PSE Backlight Control, vandal shield, bi-level or continuous dimming, and wiHUBB wireless controls.
Original Press Release:
Spaulding Lighting Announces Up to 30% Increase in Performance with Upgrade to Cimarron Luminaire
LED performance and technology increased in popular series to over 26,000 lumens
GREENVILLE, S.C., – Spaulding Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting Inc. brand, is proud to announce that their most popular area site lighting fixture, the superior performing Cimarron LED area site light, has increased lumen output by 15-30%. The LED enhancements result in a highly efficient luminaire that delivers up to 98 lumens per watt and allows for multiple LED configurations with over 26,000 lumens. This advancement in LED performance and lumen efficiencies are made available in the Cimarron LED Series area site lighting family at no additional cost.
The Cimarron LED Series was designed with the most advanced LED lighting technology to deliver energy efficiency, safety and security and meet DLC and Lighting Facts requirements. It is available in configurations of Type II, III, IV and V distributions in 36 high brightness LED configurations for a perfect balance of design, form, function and efficiency.
The Cimarron LED features a solid die-cast housing assembly with a sleek architectural profile that is not affected by the upgraded LED technology. The energy efficient fixture will perform virtually maintenance-free and is designed to IP65, UL1598 and 60,000 hours life. Further options of this versatile area fixture include backlight control resulting in up to 85% reduction in spill light behind the pole, a vandal shield for additional protection, bi-level or continuous dimming and the latest in wiHUBB wireless controls. For versatility, the upgraded Cimarron LED uses the same #2 drill pattern so it can be easily retrofitted to existing Cimarron installations. It can also be mounted to poles or arms with the optional mast arm fitter.
Cimarron LED products are available in Spaulding’s 10-day Quick Ship Program, which speeds your order and delivery to the field.
LED PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FEATURES:
• 15-30% increase in lumen output with improved uniformity
• Over 26,000 Lumens
• Highly efficient up to 98 LPW configuration
• No additional cost
• Meets DLC and Lighting Facts requirements,
CIMARRON LED SERIES FEATURES:
• Four lumen packages of 7K, 13K, 20K and over 27K lm
• High brightness LED technology optimized with 36 LED light engine configurations in IES Type II, III, IV and V distributions
• Energy control option uses less than 50% of the energy of an equivalent HID at full brightness
• ECL1PSE Backlight Control Option
• Maintenance free housing designed to IP65 and 60,000 hours life
• Vertically-finned die-cast housing optimizes heat transfer to keep the fixture cool and maximize component life
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved (5000K)
• Vandal Shield Guard option
• Internal self-monitoring sensor detects above-tolerance temperatures and automatically reduces heat load to preserve LED life
• Mounting versatility with choice of traditional straight or architectural upswept die-cast aluminum arm designs or new mast arm fitter
• UL1598, CSA, IP65
For additional information on the Cimarron LED Series, visit www.spauldinglighting.com.
About Hubbell Lighting:
From its inception in 1963, Hubbell Lighting established its position in the lighting industry by producing outdoor lighting of the highest quality. Through an in-depth knowledge of the electrical distributor and contractor markets, Hubbell Lighting has been consistently able to combine innovative technology with practical lighting brand solutions and service oriented performance. Hubbell Lighting provides a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products for commercial, industrial, institutional, sports lighting, landscape and residential markets, including green initiatives for vacancy sensors and daylight harvesting controls.