Press Release Summary:
The Unity™ Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis Software is designed for wastewater and stormwater utilities and flow service providers. The software enables utilities to view, edit and manage the data collected from IoT wireless data recorders. It provides visualization, reporting and analysis tools and workflows for analyzing and identifying flow anomalies. The new software offers operations staff with real-time insight with its remote monitoring system health dashboard.
Original Press Release:
Trimble Announces Smart Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis Software for Municipalities and Utilities
New Software Extends Trimble's Telog Enterprise Monitoring Solution to Web and Mobile Workers with Enhanced Capabilities for Wastewater Utilities and Engineers
NEW ORLEANS, Oct. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the first release of its Trimble Unity™ Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software for wastewater and stormwater utilities and flow service providers. This release provides customers with web and mobile software that extends and enhances Trimble's Telog® Enterprise software, enabling improved performance and better response to storms, wet weather events and sewer overflows.
The announcement was made at WEFTEC, the world's largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition.
Trimble Unity Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software allows utilities to view, edit and manage data collected from Trimble's Telog family of Internet of Things (IoT) wireless data recorders, including the newly released Telog Ru-35 4G LTE wireless wastewater monitoring recorder. Through a modern web-based user interface (UI) and mobile applications for iPhones, iPads and Android devices, the software enables utilities to extend real-time monitoring data to workers across the organization, in the office and field. Features and benefits of the Trimble Unity Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software include:
- New enhanced GIS and web-based software providing visualization, reporting and analysis tools and workflows allowing utilities to quickly analyze and identify flow anomalies that could result in infrastructure failure, flooding, environmental damage and regulatory penalties.
- Easy-to-use tools for reviewing, editing and annotating telemetry data, ensuring high data reliability for reporting, rapid decision making and regulatory compliance.
- Full visibility into network and flow performance, including quick access to alarming conditions and annotations.
- Advanced storm and wet weather analysis by leveraging Telog Enterprise software and its modules. The module capabilities include Rainfall-Derived Infiltration and Inflow (RDII) analysis and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) data importing, computed and derived measurements and system health and regulatory reports.
- Web and mobile workflows enabling identified events to be dispatched as field work orders for investigation and resolution. Field personnel responding to events can access flow and level data on mobile devices and make informed decisions and actions in the field.
- A remote monitoring system health dashboard providing operations staff with real-time insight into the availability and performance of the wireless data recorder network.
The Trimble Unity Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software is available now for free trial and demonstration with pricing and commercial availability expected on December 3, 2018. For more information, visit: http://www.trimblewater.com/unity-wastewater-flow.
About Trimble's Water Division
Trimble's Water Division focuses on solving key challenges that water, wastewater and stormwater utilities face as their infrastructure ages; flooding, droughts and other environmental issues increase; and customer needs grow. Trimble's solutions combine advanced positioning devices, Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and communication technologies with enterprise, mobile and cloud software and analytics to provide utilities with a digital view and analysis of their networks. The solutions enable utilities to assess, monitor, inspect and manage their network in real-time—saving costs, reducing water loss, enhancing asset performance while improving regulatory compliance and customer service. For more information about Trimble's Water solutions, visit: www.TrimbleWater.com.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB), visit: www.trimble.com.
CONTACT: Lea Ann McNabb, Media Contact, +1 408-481-7808, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.trimble.com.