Press Release Summary:
- Available in KT155HD, KT151T , KT155T, KT155HD, KT151T and KT152T models
- KT151T and KT152T feature four sizes (4-in-1) and tether holes for securing the tool
- KT155HD and KT151T offer smaller gear teeth for shorter throws
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Launches New and Improved Ratcheting Lineman Wrenches
July 1, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the next generation of wrenches for lineworkers, redesigned to improve durability and featuring fully integrated handles and non-slip grips for comfort.
- Up to 20% stronger than previous models for added durability
- Fully integrated handles for durability and non-slip grip for comfort
- KT155HD and KT151T feature smaller gear teeth for shorter throws
- KT155T and KT155HD feature six sizes in one tool (6-in-1)
- KT151T and KT152T feature four sizes in one tool (4-in-1) and tether holes for securing the tool
“Klein Tools has always been committed to constantly improving in order to ensure trade professionals have the best hand tools possible,” says Tom Helma, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “In redesigning this series of ratcheting wrenches, we kept the features and price point that already made them exceptional tools, while improving the strength by 20 percent to give an added durability. We’re proud to give professionals the best possible value for their money.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein Tools Marketing Team