Latest Nastel Navigator 10 Software Improves Delivery Times for New and Existing Applications
Press Release Summary:
- Helps enterprises to securely manage and control message oriented middleware in hybrid cloud environments
- Features Automate changes, integrate with IT automation platforms
- Offers schedule changes and use automation to move, copy, manipulate and replicate entire environments to aid rapid deployments
Original Press Release:
Nastel Announces the General Availability of Nastel Navigator 10
Nastel Technologies announces the general availability of Nastel Navigator 10, which includes new features for enterprise customers.
PLAINVIEW, N.Y. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 25, 2020 - Nastel Technologies™, a premier global provider of Messaging Middleware Centric solutions covering end-to-end Transaction Tracking and Application Performance Management (APM) for mission-critical applications in mixed cloud environments, announced today the general availability of Nastel Navigator™ release 10.
Nastel Navigator™ is a solution helping enterprises to efficiently and securely manage and control Message Oriented Middleware in hybrid cloud environments. Middleware administrators can delegate management tasks to development and QA users through a self-service web portal, improving delivery times for new and existing applications and provides an audit trail of all the changes.
David Mavashev, the Founder of Nastel® said, “We continue to innovate. Our Navigator is the only solution that provides secure Self-service of multiple messaging middleware environments in one product”.
This latest release includes a number of performance and functional enhancements requested by customers. Customers with multi-vendor environments such as IBM’s MQ, MQ Appliance, Tibco/EMS and Apache – Kafka can:
- Automate changes, integrate with IT automation platforms
- At last be able to make quick global changes with rollback and reporting
- Be able to schedule changes and use automation to move, copy, manipulate and replicate entire environments to aid rapid deployments
- Simply search for objects and messages through the whole messaging middleware estate
Nastel Navigator™ delivers increased functionality to help enterprises streamline the management of their messaging middleware estates.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Plainview, NY, Nastel Technologies™ provides IT organizations and business executives with the tools and insights they need to understand and manage their digital environments. Nastel® is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Nastel® solution includes products AutoPilot® for proactive monitoring, XRay covering Decision Support and end-to-end transaction tracking, and Navigator for multi-middleware management.