Electrical / Electronic Probes
Latest MA114 MiniFlex AC Current Measurement Probe is Offered with Positive Click Locking Sensor
Press Release Summary:
- Features 3, 30, 300 and 3000 A selectable ranges with outputs from 1 to 1000 mV/A
- Suitable for applications such as power and energy measurements, electrical troubleshooting, laboratory electrical measurements and outdoor current monitoring
- Insulated for 1000V CAT III; 600V CAT IV and rated to IP67
Original Press Release:
New MiniFlex® AC Current Measurement Probe Model MA114
The MiniFlex® Model MA114 is a compact flexible AC current transformer composed of a 14-inch flexible sensor and an electronic module. The flexible sensor permits measurements on conductors where standard clamp-on probes could not be used. It can be installed in confined spaces, places where access is difficult, or even wrapped around irregular shapes.
The MA114 is lightweight. It does not have a magnetic core like standard transformers. It presents virtually no load to the system under test, has a low phase shift, excellent frequency response, and cannot be damaged by overloads. The sensor assembly is insulated for 1000V CAT III; 600V CAT IV. It is weatherproof rated to IP67 and is CE marked.
The MA114 has four selectable ranges of 3, 30, 300 and 3000 Amps with outputs from 1 to 1000 mV/A for direct readings on DMMs, data loggers, oscilloscopes, and power or harmonic meters. The MA114 can be powered by alkaline batteries for up to 300 hours or indefinitely through its USB 5-volt power port. LEDs indicate power on/off, overload conditions and power save mode.
- Power and Energy measurements
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Laboratory electrical measurements
- Outdoor current monitoring
- 14” flexible sensor capable of clamping around a 4.7” cable or bundle
- Weatherproof sensor rated to IP67
- User selectable ranges of 3, 30, 300, and 3000 Amps with outputs from 1 to 1000 mV/A
- 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III rated
- Not affected by magnetic saturation, provides excellent linearity and low phase shift
- Alkaline Batteries or USB powered for long term use
- Red LED indicates overload condition
- Positive click locking sensor eliminates disconnection errors
- Banana plug termination compatible with multimeters, data loggers and other instruments