Press Release Summary:
The IoT Service Hub 2.0 Software now comes with real-time monitoring, rules-based analytics, and autonomous decision-making capabilities. It integrates Microsoft’s IoT Central for basic IoT monitoring and acts as the gateway for creating end-to-end, autonomous IoT equipment maintenance solutions. The hub uses artificial intelligence and machine learning for performing predictive and rules-based analytics from sensor data. It reduces unplanned downtime, decreases inventory and enhances recovered capacity.
Original Press Release:
Hitachi Solutions America Releases IoT Service Hub 2.0
New enhancements increase efficiency, broaden industry reach, and streamline integrations
IRVINE, CALIF. (PRWEB) DECEMBER 20, 2018 - Hitachi Solutions America, a leading provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, has introduced version 2.0 of the IoT Service Hub. The latest release includes new efficiencies that strengthen the turnkey IoT platform’s real-time monitoring, rules-based analytics, and autonomous decision-making capabilities. The new functionality also widens the range of industries supported and products that can be integrated into the solution.
Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub 2.0 includes a host of new features that helps clients:
- More efficiently build, deploy, and support production IoT solutions
- Efficiency improvements help automatically manage and delete blobs
- New tools help clone large numbers of IoT devices/assets at one time
- Enhancements to the deployment process include the addition of stream analytics, sample data clean-up, and a data “starter set”
- Deploy IoT Service Hub in a wider variety of industries and businesses
- Measurement type entity creation ensures flexibility with different IoT sensors that capture different types of data -- allowing support for more industries
- Automatic case and work order creation in Dynamics 365 provides increased data visibility and accessibility
- Integrate with Microsoft IoT Central
- IoT Service Hub now integrates with Microsoft’s IoT Central to more quickly get those users up and running with basic IoT monitoring
“The enhancements to the IoT Service Hub increase the power, scalability, and usability of the platform,” said David Bishop, Senior Vice President and Head of R&D at Hitachi Solutions America. “This allows our clients to build more robust and flexible IoT solutions, implement them in a wider variety of industries and businesses, and support them more efficiently.”
Built on the Microsoft Azure cloud, the IoT Service Hub serves as the gateway for creating end-to-end, autonomous IoT equipment maintenance solutions that help proactively pinpoint service needs and manage the entire corrective service lifecycle. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to perform predictive and rules-based analytics from sensor data gathered from equipment, workers, and the environment, the solution helps:
- Create a data-driven business model with improved operational efficiencies and reduced maintenance costs
- Leverage data analytics to help predict, adapt, and react more quickly and effectively
- Reduce unplanned downtime, enhance recovered capacity, and decrease inventory
- Empower decision makers with real-time visibility and deep operational intelligence
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud and enhanced with world class Business Analytics, Portals, and Collaboration. Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information, call 888-618-1521 or visit: http://us.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is one of the core IT companies of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society’s challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2017 (ended March 31, 2018) totaled 9,368.6 billion yen ($88.3 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.