Press Release Summary:
Klein’s Datacom Installation Kits include twisted pair and coax cable kits. Twisted pair installation kit consists of Radial Stripper with high-carbon steel blade, Ratcheting Modular Crimper, 110-Type Punchdown Tool featuring DuraBlade™ precision cutting edge and six RJ45-Cat5e Modular Data Plugs. Coax cable installation kit is offered with Multi-Cable Cutter with shear-type cutting blades and double-dipped comfort grips, coax cable radial stripper, Compression Crimper and six universal F-compression connectors.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools Helps Keep Essential Items Handy with New Datacom Installation Kits
May 10, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Twisted Pair and Coax Cable Installation Kits, the new go-to tool kits for professionals working on datacom installations.
- Includes the tools needed to strip, crimp and punch down to connect modular cables, plus a zippered pouch to help stay organized
- Twisted Pair Radial Stripper (Cat. No. VDV110-261) features a durable, high-carbon steel blade that automatically adjusts to different cable diameters to avoid damaging conductors
- Ratcheting Modular Crimper (Cat. No. VDV226-011) is an all-in-one tool that cuts, strips and crimps data cables
- 110-Type Punchdown Tool features Klein's exclusive DuraBlade™ precision cutting edge for clean, accurate wire termination
- Includes six Modular Data Plugs, RJ45-Cat5e
- Additional connectors sold separately (Cat. No. VDV826-603)
- Kit includes everything needed for preparing and connecting coax cables with F-Connectors and a Zipper Pouch to help keep components together
- Klein-Kurve® Multi-Cable Cutter (Cat. No. 63020) is made in the U.S. and features precision, shear-type cutting blades and double-dipped comfort grips
- Coax Cable Radial Stripper (Cat. No. VDV110-061) enables precise, accurate cable stripping with 2-level, one step prep and durable, high-carbon steel cutting blades
- Compact Compression Crimper (Cat. No. VDV212-008SEN) crimps compression F-Connectors to coaxial cable and allows quick, easy insertion and removal of cable and connector
- Includes six Universal F-Compression Connectors
- Additional connectors sold separately (Cat. No. VDV812-606)
“Whether you are just beginning a career in the trades or are an experienced Journeyman, Klein’s new Twisted Pair and Coax Cable installation kits can help you stay organized and save time on the job,” says Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “These kits include all of the tools needed to complete datacom installations, so tasks like stripping, crimping and punching down modular cables, as well as preparing and connecting coax cables, can be completed more efficiently.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.