Press Release Summary:
The Filmora9 Video Editor now comes with audio framing, action camera tools, full 4K support and proxy workflow. The Filmora9 offers expert-level tools with an intuitive interface. The social sharing option of the tool allows uploading of content to YouTube or social platforms directly. The video editor’s 100 audio and video tracks enable to organize project and layer media for green screen effects, picture-in-picture or blending. The Proxy workflow allows editing smaller proxy files instead of full-sized videos.
Original Press Release:
Filmora Video Editor Releases Its Most Important Upgrade - Filmora9
All the ease and efficiency you expect from Filmora with a new level of sophistication.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA (PRWEB) DECEMBER 12, 2018 - Filmora Video Editor - the first choice for new video editors, creators of social videos, and prosumers who need easy-to-use video effects - has announced a major update that redefines the software. This upgrade is Filmora9 and it will have a completely new offering with up to 100 video tracks, audio keyframing, and more of the tools experienced editors need all while maintaining the simplicity current users love.
“Being both feature-rich and easy to use is a difficult balance. I’m proud of what we’ve achieved here with Filmora9,” said Desmond Ye, Product Manager for Filmora9. “It has all the power that a modern creator needs. Plus, you can jump in and start using it without much of a learning curve. It’s extremely intuitive.”
Video is becoming an increasingly important and impactful part of daily life. Only professional video editors used to create projects with multiple layers of video clips and effects, but that is no longer the case. Now everyone needs a higher level of sophistication from their video editing software. Filmora9 provides more expert-level tools within an intuitive interface, making it a useful tool whether you’re making videos for YouTube or for paying clients.
Core features of Filmora9:
1. Up to 100 Audio and Video Tracks: organize your project and layer media for green screen effects, picture-in-picture, or blending.
2. Expanded Audio Features: perfect your sound with audio keyframing, background noise removal, and an audio equalizer.
3. Endless Video Effects: Filmora will continue to deliver top-tier video effects including motion elements, animated titles, royalty-free music, and transitions.
4. Action Camera Tools: make exciting GoPro/action cam videos with precise speed controls, video stabilization, and fish-eye lens correction.
5. Full 4K support: edit with clarity. Filmora9 ensures every frame of the video is as crisp as reality.
6. Proxy workflow: edit smaller proxy files instead of your full-sized videos to ensure a smooth experience.
7. Social sharing: upload your content to YouTube or other social platforms directly from Filmora9.
Pricing and compatibility:
Filmora9 is available for Mac and Windows and is priced at $59.99 for a lifetime license or $39.99 for one year. Find more details here: https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/
Filmora is committed to helping creative individuals tell their stories with a suite of video editing programs and resources for creators of all skill levels. Launched by Wondershare Technology in 2014, Filmora is used by video visionaries around the world. Filmora’s products include: Filmora9, FilmoraScrn, the Filmora Effects Store, FilmoraGo, and Vlogit. Learn more here: http://filmora.wondershare.com