Press Release Summary:
- Powered by the Intel® Atom® processor x5-E3940 that supports two GbE LAN, three COM and six USB ports
- Provides intelligent remote manageability features with support for AMS.AXView software
- Operates in industrial environments with IP40-rated enclosure and extended -40°C to +60°C support with 3 Grms vibration resistance
Original Press Release:
Axiomtek's New Intel® Atom-Based Fanless Embedded System Targets Intelligent Manufacturing in Industrial Environments – eBOX626-311-FL
Axiomtek – a world-renowned leader relentlessly devoted in the research, development and manufacture of series of innovative and reliable industrial computer products of high efficiency – is pleased to announce the eBOX626-311-FL, its new slim-type fanless embedded system powered by the Intel® Atom® processor x5-E3940. The fanless embedded box PC was designed to operate reliably in industrial environments – with an IP40-rated enclosure, extended -40°C to +60°C support, and 3 Grms vibration resistance. To ensure system security, it utilizes the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 function. The embedded box computer eBOX626-311-FL is well-suited for industrial controllers, intelligent robotic control, intelligent gateway systems, smart kiosks, visual inspection and data visualization.
“The eBOX626-311-FL is a highly-integrated platform with high performance, abundant I/O connectivity and high reliability. The fanless embedded box PC has a wide voltage input and supports an 11ms interruption to prevent an unexpected power outage. The wide temperature settings and 3Grms vibration resistance along with IP40-rated rugged aluminum extrusion and steel case makes it solid and durable in harsh environments,” said Annie Fu, product manager of Product PM Division at Axiomtek.”
The eBOX626-311-FL has one 204-pin DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM socket for up to 8GB of memory. The quad-core embedded platform comes with multi-functional I/O interfaces, including two RS-232/422/485 ports, one RS-232 port, four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports with Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT, one audio port, one VGA port, one lockable HDMI port and four SMA-type antenna connectors. Furthermore, the eBOX626-311-FL supports two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots for WLAN/WWAN/mSATA modules as well as a SIM card socket. It is equipped with one 2.5” SATA HDD and one mSATA for additional storage to expand functionality. Additionally, it supports an AT/ATX quick switch, allowing users to change power modes with a single click.
The eBOX626-311-FL provides intelligent remote manageability features with support for Axiomtek’s exclusive AMS.AXView software. The Intel® Atom-based system supports Windows® 10 IoT and Linux operating systems. Its flexible mounting options include VESA mount, wall mount and DIN-rail mount. Moreover, the eBOX626-311-FL supports a wide range 9V to 36V DC power input with over-voltage protection (OVP), under-voltage protection (UVP) and short current protection (SCP) to avoid a fatal accident or an event.
Axiomtek’s eBOX626-311-FL will be available in September 2020 for purchase. For more product information or pricing, please visit our global website at www.axiomtek.com or contact one of our sales representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intel® Atom® processor x5-E3940 (code name: Apollo Lake)
- One 204-pin DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- Supports two GbE LAN, three COM and six USB ports
- Supports one 2.5” SATA drive bay and mSATA
- Supports Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- Two PCI Express Mini Card slots and one SIM card slot
- Wide operating temperature range from -40 to 60°C
- Supports AMS.AXView intelligent remote device monitoring software for IIoT