Press Release Summary:
The e-Nizing.io Software Application provides the ability to integrate all IoT solutions. The software features variety of Add-Ons for analyzing the data. It allows user to define data point limits and triggers a phone call, email or API call when an event occurs. The platform runs with end-to-end payload encryption.
Original Press Release:
e-Nizing®: All Machines Finally in One Platform – Offered by Mechanical Engineers
e-nizing GmbH, a newly founded daughter company of Schenck Process, is launching e-nizing.io today: a platform to visualize the status of all machines, no matter if it is Schenck Process- or any other equipment.
In todays faster, digital, connected and complex world, the platform, which was launched to the public today, makes things easy: e-nizing® . No matter which IoT solution a customer has in place, e-nizing®brings it all together: simple, safe, generic and fast.
e-nizing® is one app for all IoT solutions, offering:
- Integration: e-nizing.io offers the freedom to integrate all IoT solutions. No data silos anymore as data can be collected from any machine (also non-IoT machines can be retrofitted), analytics or sensors. It is an open system, highly scalable and offers everything in one place, independently of its vendors.
- Visualization: e.nizing.io visualizes the status of the machine. Structured and clear.
- Analysis: e-nizing.io provides data analyses through a variety of Add-Ons. Customers can chose to go either directly with e-nizing.io or with third party services.
- Action: Limits for every data point can be defined and thereby, any event can trigger a phone call, email or API call. This can be used for example to be notified if there is a problem in the plant or to order spare parts or maintenance automatically.
The platform’s key characteristics are:
- e-nizing.io is simple: e-nizing.io delights with a very easy and user-friendly usage, which eliminates any need for trainings to work with it. Free accounts can be setup via www.e-nizing.io to test the systems’ easiness.
- e-nizing.io is generic: you can visualize any data and any machine with one clearly structured user interface.
- e-nizing.io is safe: highest security standards ensure that every user can see his own data only. The system is run with end-to-end payload encryption, every device has an unique ID and unique encryption key, 2-factor authentication and certified data security.
- e-nizing.io is fast: Machine integration can happen in no more than two weeks’ time: a feature, especially mechanical engineers appreciate.
Andreas Evertz, President & CEO Schenck Process and Managing Director e-nizing GmbH, comments: “On behalf of the team I am delighted to announce the launch of e-nizing. The market showed a need for what e-nizing offers for a long time and we are now providing the answer. E-nizing already supports many Schenck Process machines’ monitoring, with many more coming soon. We do, what everyone’s always talking about. Easy industry 4.0 is now becoming reality.”
Michael Paas, Vice President Technology e-nizing GmbH, comments: “I have worked for over 25 years in IT Infrastructure and IT Security including for one of the largest internet service providers. This platform lets users put all doubts to rest. I’ve rarely seen a product that combines usability, high availability, a strong level of IT security all based on the newest IT Technology on one platform, as e-nizing does.”
Jan Krall, Vice President e-nizing GmbH, adds: “Mid 2017, we started with a Presentation showing our vision. Building a solution to so many people’s needs, which is as simple, fast and customer-centric as e-nizing.io, in this short amount of time is only possible with an extraordinary team and many customers, giving their feedback into the development process. We have talked about our platform with many customers in the past six months exclusively. The learnings of that phase have been included into the tool, which is finally available to the public now. We are looking forward to continue to help customers to dramatically improve their operations.”
Want to learn more? www.e-nizing.com.