Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Labels Tags Signage & Equipment
Labeling System labels and organizes contact lens packs.
Press Release Summary:
Mar 14, 2014 - Equipped with Datamax Mark II 4310 print engine, Delrin chain conveyor, and UPA II printer applicator with PLC controls and programming, Labeling System accepts customer's contact lens pack trays, de-nests them, prints and applies label, and re-nests with precision and accuracy. System includes touchscreen operator interface and also performs barcode inspection. Built with heavy-duty welded framework, labeling system accommodates label rolls from 12 in. OD.
Original Press Release
Labeling Contact Lens Packs
Press release date: Mar 11, 2014
Labeling System features:
• Customer lens tray loading mechanism
• Product rotation pick and place
• Indexing system conveyor
• Contact lens pack nesting
• UPA II Printer Applicator
• Datamax print engine
• “Three-up” tamp labeling
• Pneumatic product rotation re-nesting
• Re-stacking tray
• Product count and electric elevator
Labeling System includes:
• Heavy-duty welded system framework
• Delrin chain conveyor with nesting
• UPA II printer applicator with PLC controls and programming.
• Datamax Mark II 4310 print engine
• Touch screen operator interface
• Barcode inspection
• Label roll capacity from 12” O.D.
To see it in action, select or paste the following into your browser of choice… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl-Px1qL_Jo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUHEkQNULmmzvbfJ1m65Nyw
Universal Labeling Systems is North America's largest manufacturer of made-to-order, pressure sensitive labeling equipment. Universal Labeling equipment is sold and supported through a world-wide network of authorized distributors. To learn more, please visit www.universal1.com.
Don't miss the latest news!