Press Release Summary:
The new 24-Inch Bubble Level comes Integrated with a magnet track that keeps rare earth magnets in place over the lifetime of the tool. The unit features an adjustable vial that enables users to transfer angles between multiple surfaces. The vial has an accuracy of +/- 0.029°. Product comes with a rubber grip handle and hang holes on each end to make carrying easier.
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Integrates Patented Magnet Track into New 24-Inch Bubble Level
Sept. 12, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 24-Inch Bubble Level, which features a longer leveling surface for greater accuracy. Powerful rare earth magnets deliver reliable strength with a patented magnet track (U.S. patent 9,964,407) to keep the magnets in place over the lifetime of the tool.
24-Inch Bubble Level (Cat. No. 935L)
- Adjustable vial enables users to match and transfer angles between multiple surfaces
- Patented magnet track keeps powerful rare earth magnets in place over the lifetime of the tool (U.S. patent 9,964,407)
- Top v-groove fits contour of conduit and pipe to ensure accuracy when leveling
- High visibility vials provide easy-to-read measurements
- Rubber grip handle and hang holes on each end make every day carrying and storage easier
- Orange body increases visibility and stands out when working on conduit
- Protrusions on rubber end caps help prevent movement for greater precision
- Vial accuracy is +/- 0.029°
- Reinforced vial housing and rubberized end caps increase durability with 9.9-foot (3m) drop protection
“Accurate measurements play a crucial role in getting a job done right,” says Rusty Scioscia, product manager at Klein Tools. “Professionals will recognize the difference of Klein Tools’ latest innovation. The 24- Inch Bubble Level not only features a longer leveling surface but also a patented magnet track to ensure accuracy and durability. Its bright orange body increases visibility and prevents tool loss when working on conduit or pipe.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.