Press Release Summary:
KleinÂ® Toolâ€™s Tool Bag is available in Tradesman Proâ„˘ wide-open and stand-up zipper variants. Tradesman Proâ„˘ wide-open tool bag comes in 1690 ballistic weave construction and features 42 various size pockets, handles and a shoulder strap and molded bottom. Stand-up zipper is made of 1680d ballistic material and is offered in 6-1/2 in. tall orange and 7-1/2 tall gray colors.
Original Press Release:
KleinÂ® Toolsďż˝ New Tool Bags Stay Open for Convenience While On the Job
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new products to help increase organization. The Tradesman Proâ„˘ Wide-Open Tool Bag is a large, durable bag that not only is wide at the top, but also stays open for easy, unobstructed tool access. Smaller, but still tough, are the Stand-Up Zipper Bags, which remain standing while open to help find small pieces and parts.
Tradesman Proâ„˘ Wide-Open Tool Bag (Cat. No. 55469)
- Wide, stay-open top for easy access
- High-quality, durable 1690 ballistic weave construction
- 42 variously sized pockets inside and out:
- Â Exterior front and back pockets for tools or small parts
- Mesh side pockets for tools and equipment
- 33 variously sized interior pockets for tools, parts and gear
- Large interior zipper pocket
- Orange interior helps make finding tools easier
- Fully molded bottom protects from the elements
- Features handles and a shoulder strap with extra padding for comfort while carrying
Stand-Up Zipper Bags (Cat. No. 55470)
- Reinforced bottom of 2520D ballistic material prevents tools and parts from poking through
- Stand-up bottom makes finding items easier
- Colored interior helps tools and parts stand out
- Different bag sizes and colors help with organization
- Made of tough 1680d ballistic material
- Connect bags with a carabiner (not for human support)
- Two-pack includes: 6-1/2 inch tall (165 mm) orange bag and 7-1/2 inch tall (191 mm) gray bag
â€śWe know professionalsâ€™ tool bags can get disorganized, making it difficult to find the right tool inside a dark bag â€“ especially when the bagâ€™s opening is too small or collapses while digging for tools,â€ť says Linda Rolfe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. â€śBoth the Tradesman Pro Wide-Open Tool Bag and the Stand-Up Zipper Bags are built to stay open as tradespeople search for the tool or part they need. From carrying drills and Klein wire strippers to storing small bits and pieces, these bags help tradespeople keep the right tools handy for any job.â€ť
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.