Press Release Summary:
- Available in E5080B, P50xxA Series, and M980xA Series models
- Offered with built-in pulse generators and modulators, spectrum analysis, gain compression measurement and time domain analysis software
- Suitable for high-speed digital, wireless, aerospace and defense applications including cell phones, satellite communication and 5G base stations
Original Press Release:
Keysight Technologies Launches Next Generation Integrated Network Analyzers
New offering delivers reliability and repeatability with best-in-class dynamic range, trace noise and temperature stability
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 14, 2019 - Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, today launched the next generation of network analyzers which deliver reliability and repeatability with best-in-class dynamic range, trace noise and temperature stability, as well as a wide range of software applications, enabling engineers to consistently achieve comprehensive device characterization.
High-speed digital, wireless, aerospace and defense, and automotive companies need integrated active and passive components for devices such as cell phones, satellite communications, and 5G base stations, to increase performance and reduce size of end products. These highly integrated devices require highly integrated test solutions that address radio frequency (RF) test challenges while providing advanced functionality and performance.
Keysight's new E5080B, P50xxA Series, and M980xA Series network analyzers deliver next generation features and performance in benchtop, USB, and PXI form factors. These new analyzers combine built-in pulse generators and modulators, spectrum analysis, and time domain analysis in a single instrument to save time by fully characterizing modern devices without the need for additional test hardware.
"Keysight understands the unique challenges engineers face when testing components that require a wide variety of measurements, such as multiple-input multiple-output antennas used in wireless or radio applications," said Joe Rickert, vice president of high frequency measurement R&D, at Keysight Technologies. "Keysight's new network analyzers deliver the core functionality needed for engineers to perform the required variety of measurements via a single instrument."
Keysight's new E5080B, P50xxA Series, and M980xA Series network analyzers, which are available now, enable customers to:
- simplify test setups that can be quickly reconfigured and calibrated
- reduce number of parts in a test setup, minimizing maintenance and downtime costs
- accelerate test times and improve throughput with a simple, easily automated setup
- enhance accuracy by eliminating loss from extra connections and external switches
- customize hardware to easily adapt to future test requirements
Keysight's new network analyzers include the following measurement application software:
- automatic fixture removal
- time domain analysis
- basic pulsed-RF measurements
- scalar mixer/converter measurements
- gain compression measurements
- spectrum analysis
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor, and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas/Europe
+1 303 662 4748
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660-2162