Press Release Summary:
Providing linear and rotary motion solutions, Ternary Actuator is available with options that can be mixed-and-matched to suit application demands. Ethernet/IP control interface supports 10/100 MB communication, and analog position control interface offers 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA input. Rated to IP40, actuators are available as 200 and 400 W rotary servo versions with all standard Fieldbus interfaces, 110 or 220 Vac direct power input, and 100 mm frame size motor.
Original Press Release:
New Ternary Actuator Options
Wittenstein's Ternary Actuator Provides Linear and Rotary Motion Solutions
The Ternary has been known as the Intelligent Integrated Actuator for nearly a decade. Since this revolutionary product came into the industrial world, it has developed beyond simply a standard actuator. The new options that the Ternary now offers allow customers to mix-and-match their requirements to choose the product the application needs.
New control interfaces: Ethernet/IP and Analog Position Control
- Supports 10/100 MB communication
- Makes setup simpler
- Eliminates Expensive accessories
- Same Programming Format as our Devicenet Communication
- 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA input for Position Control
- Ideal for Proportional Valve Control / Flow Control
Other recent additions to the Ternary line include:
- Available with either Robust or Economical connectors
- Savings of up to 30% from IP65 version
- Increase your output with new 100 mm frame size motor
- Available with all standard Fieldbus interfaces
- 110 or 220 VAC direct Power input
- Available with or without gearboxes
- Ideal for distributed control applications
Access the latest Ternary product information online by visiting the Ternary pages online at www.wittenstein-us.com/Actuators/Ternary-Actuators.html. The new Ternary catalog is also available for download from http://www.wittenstein-us.com/tech-support/manuals.