Press Release Summary:
Based on fiber-optic technology, ProVision, with flexible cable, fits into holes as small as 1/2 in. diameter, allowing user to look behind walls, down into drains, inside engines, and many other places, with one-handed operation. Objects as close to lens as 3/4 in. appear clearly. Sealed lens and cable are submersible for underwater use. Heavy-duty plastic carrying and storage case is included.
Original Press Release:
ProVision The Ultimate Inspection Tool
Based on innovative new fiberoptic technology, the flexible cable of the ProVision fits into holes as small as 1/2 inch diameter - allowing you to look behind walls, down into drains, inside engines, or hundreds of places without costly demolition or disassembly!
* Law Enforcement
* Home Owners
* HVAC Repair
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Close-up focusing - objects as close to the lens as 3/4 inch
will appear clearly
* One-handed operation - focusing and light activation can be achieved one-handed - freeing the other hand for work
* Sealed lens and cable are submersible for underwater use
* Durable heavy-duty plastic carrying and storage case included
* Accessories available to optimize ProVision for specialized
* Warranted to be free from defects in materials and work-
manship for 90 days.
If you would like more information please call: 1-800-762-2478
For illustration purposes, photo is enclosed.