Press Release Summary:
Hygienic Bag Dump Station is used for manually emptying bulk solid materials. Featuring mounted ferrules for CIP skid, large openings for CIP cleaning, removable internal bag rest, stainless steel diaphragm bodies, flanged exhaust, and hinged door with gas springs. Interior and exterior finishes meet 3-A sanitary requirements. Housing and hopper are made of 7-gauge stainless steel.
Original Press Release:
Announcing the New Hygienic Bag Dump Station
The new Schenck Process hygienic bag dump station for manually emptying bulk solid materials is loaded with features that are important to manufacturers in sanitary processing environments. Offered in both filtered and non-filtered styles, the hygienic bag dump station is designed specifically to meet sanitary requirements.
All models of the Hygienic Bag Dump Station include the following key features:
- Interior and exterior finishes to meet 3-A sanitary requirements
- Ferrules mounted for use with clean-in-place(CIP) skid
- Large openings enable a sanitary method for internal CIP cleaning
- Removable internal bag rest
- Diaphragm bodies are all stainless steel as opposed to others on the market that use aluminum
- Bag cages: 304 stainless steel
- Bags: 16 oz. singed polyester, side removal (meets 3-A requirements)
- Flanged exhaust
- 7 gauge stainless steel housing and hopper
- Hinged door with gas springs
The hygienic bag dump stations will be manufactured in the new Schenck Process Whitewater, Wisconsin dedicated stainless steel production plant.
For more information on the hygienic bag dump station, contact Schenck Process at 816-891-9300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process is a complete global source of highly accurate dry bulk solids pneumatic conveying, weighing and feeding systems with additional expertise in dust collection through a wide range of filter media. For over 40 years our commitment to research and development has led to the creation of some of the industry’s most advanced products and technologies.