Press Release Summary:
Equipped with SPECK mag-drive seal-less pump, which produces flow of 20 gpm at 30 psi, BWA-STM-1220-HT High Temperature Hot Oil unit has max operating temperature of 550Â°F, uses Omron Controller. Closed loop system, equipped with 12 kw heater and heat exchanger, features Y-strainer and Omron PID dual digital readout controller. Other components include audible alarm and 1 gal expansion tank with low level switch and sight glass.
Original Press Release:
Budzar Industries Announces New Unit to BWA Line
BWA High Temperature Hot Oil
Willoughby, Ohio - Budzar Industries, Inc., proudly introduces the BWA-STM-1220-HT High Temperature Hot Oil unit to the family of BWA (Budzar World Alliance) Machines.
The BWA-STM-1220-HT has a maximum operating temperature of 550°F using an Omron Controller and maintaining an accuracy of +/-2°F.
The machine is equipped with a "SPECK" MAG-DRIVE-"SEAL-LESS" pump producing a flow of 20 GPM at 30 PSI.
Other features include:
· Closed Loop System - The machine is equipped with a 12 kw heater and heat exchanger
· Omron PID, Dual Digital Readout Controller
· Seal-Less Mag-Drive Pump
· Discharge Pressure Gauge
· Automatic Solenoid Cooling Control Valve
· Three Phase Motor Overload and Phase Protection
· Start/Stop Push Buttons
· Rotary Disconnect
· Audible Alarm including Low Level, Over Temperature and Pump Overload
· Safety & Diagnostic Control Panel
· Heavy Duty Powder Coated Cabinet with Lift Off Side Panels
· 1 Gallon Expansion Tank with Low Level Switch & Sight Glass
· Siemans Electrical Components
· Supply & Return Shut-off Valves
Since 1975, Budzar Industries Inc., has earned a reputation for quality and ingenuity in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of temperature control systems. Budzar Industries has taken this expertise one step further, resulting in the culmination of the Budzar World Alliance (BWA) line of products. Created from Budzar Industries Inc.'s specialized engineering, design service, local support, and worldwide manufacturers, BWA offers portable temperature control systems that deliver the qualities you require in a product: maximum value, backed by Budzar Industries reliability and functionality. Today, Budzar Industries systems can be found throughout the world bringing accurate temperature measurement and control to the production of: pharmaceuticals, chemicals, petroleum, plastics, rubber, paper, power, steel, and food.