Press Release Summary:
Miller(R) DeltaForce(TM) horizontal lifeline lets workers maintain 100% tie-off for continuous fall protection along entire lifeline. It attaches to rebar or single flared coil inserts and is available in single-span systems up to 60 ft and multiple-span systems up to 300 ft. System includes 2 end stanchions, 3/8 in. steel galvanized wire rope lifeline, inline shock absorber, turnbuckle, combination clamp and thimble, anchor shackle and wire rope clip.
Original Press Release:
New Miller(R) DeltaForce(TM) Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Systems Designed for I-Beam and Concrete Applications
Franklin, Pa. (February 14, 2002) - To meet the needs of construction safety, Dalloz Fall Protection introduces the Miller DeltaForce Horizontal Lifeline Systems. Available for I-beam or concrete applications, DeltaForce Systems enable workers to maintain 100 percent tie-off for continuous fall protection along the entire lifeline.
Originally designed for I-beam applications, the new DeltaForce System is also adaptable to concrete installations by attaching to rebar or specified single flared coil inserts. The DeltaForce Systems are available in single-span systems up to 60 feet and multiple-span systems up to 300 feet.
Engineered specifically for applications where an overhead fall protection anchorage does not exist, the DeltaForce Systems are set apart from competitors with:
* Immediate and continuous worker attachment - reducing fall hazards that exist for systems requiring workers to walk four to five feet out on the beam before attaching.
* Easy one-person installation and handling -- lightweight stanchions connect to the I-beam quickly - requiring no tools.
* Lightweight stanchions (40 lbs. each) are offset to create unobstructed walkways.
* Single-span systems up to 60 feet and multiple-span systems up to 300 feet.
* Engineered kits provide solutions for various applications.
* Maximum of two workers per span, accommodating up to five workers per system.
* Meets OSHA and ANSI requirements.
A single span DeltaForce System provides complete fall protection and includes two end stanchions, 3/8-inch steel galvanized wire rope lifeline, Xtreme(TM) inline shock absorber, turnbuckle, combination clamp and thimble, anchor shackle and wire rope clip.