Press Release Summary:
DAQ configuration software and Indusoft HMI software connect 2680 Series and NetDAQ data acquisition products to other equipment and Internet. Model 2680A-APSW DAQ software collects 2,000 channels of data, converts it to Excel, and provides trends. Indusoft HMI Development Software communicates to other equipment via drivers and OPC, has web page capability on Intranets and Internet, is compliant with Active-X and XML, and allows web browsers to view data.
Original Press Release:
Fluke Releases New DAQ Software And Human-Machine Interface Development Package
Indusoft Web Studio drives new Fluke DAQ HMI Software
- Object-oriented Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software
- Compliant with OPC, Active-X, XML, and other industry standards
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop programming
EVERETT, WA - Fluke Corporation, the world's leading supplier of test and measurement equipment, has added two new software packages to its extensive line of data acquisition (DAQ) products. Fluke DAQ, an instrument configuration software, and the Fluke HMI development software bring new capability to Fluke DAQ systems.
Fluke DAQ Software provides extensive user flexibility for instrument configuration file management and trending. Fluke DAQ Software communicates up to 2,000 channels of data from all Fluke 2680 Series and NetDAQ(R) data acquisition products. Trending and file conversions to Excel format are provided in this easy-to-use configuration software package developed for Fluke by Indusoft. The product, Model Number 2680A-APSW is available for a suggested U.S. list price of $495.
HMI Development Software Fluke's new HMI development software was designed by Indusoft. This powerful software package for HMI and SCADA program development features object-oriented programming to allow Fluke DAQ Software users to easily expand and integrate into their system a host of available features, including:
- Communication to other equipment through an extensive library of over 140 drivers
- OPC Client/Server compliance for open communication and "universal driver" interface
- Page on alarm and Web serving functions
- Online modifications
- Ability to publish real-time dynamic and animated graphic screens, trends, alarms, reports, and recipes to standard browsers
- Ability to view multiple OPC clients from one Web browser
- Extensive development support tools such as message register, error codes, event codes, Database, Spy, and Logwill
- Multi-level security for applications, including use over Intranets and Internet.
- Conformity to industry standards such as Microsoft DNA, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML and Active/X
Now available from Fluke distributors and representatives worldwide, the Fluke 2680A-DEVSW with Indusoft Web Studio has a suggested U.S. list price of $1,595. For more information on the Fluke DAQ Software, visit Fluke.com/calibrators or contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090. Everett, WA USA 98206, call (888) 492-7556, fax (425) 446-5116, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fluke Corporation is the global leader in test and measurement technology. Fluke products are used by technicians and engineers in calibration, service, installation, maintenance, manufacturing test, and quality functions in a variety of industries throughout the world.