Press Release Summary:
Used for control and monitoring of facility operations via internet from any remote location, Advantech Studio v6.1 features drag and drop, point and click development environment as well as page and email warning capabilities. This Web-enabled HMI/SCADA software tool, able to run on various Windows platforms, offers one development tool that supports operator displays, Visual Basic scripts, trends, alarm, logs, and other functions. Multi-level security features are also included.
Original Press Release:
Advantech Launches Advantech Studio 6.1
(Cincinnati, Ohio - 8/14/08) - The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces Advantech Studio 6.1, a web-enabled HMI/SCADA software tool. Advantech Studio 6.1 enables complete control and monitoring facility operations through the internet from anywhere outside the location. Personnel can maintain a constant vigil for occurring alarms with Advantech's Studio's page and email warning capabilities. It's a simple drag and drop, point and click development environment that runs on various configurations of the Windows platform, from powerful redundant workstations using the latest Intel processors and Windows server software, to simple handheld PDAs and "smart phones" that use Windows CE/Windows Mobile technology. It also runs on diskless embedded processors and Panel PCs as well as supports web-based applications.
Main features include:
· A single development tool supports operator displays, Visual Basic scripts, trends, alarm, logs, and other functions.
· The enhanced Trend Object has no limits on the number of pens and each pen can be configured individually, even during the runtime.
· It supports a vastly superior interface for connecting to SQL databases and ERP systems. Operators and engineers can now execute any SQL statement from a Windows CE Client or a Web Thin Client.
· It supports enhanced interface for producing alarms, trends, and reports in the popular PDF file format.
· With multi-level security features, customers can now optimize security setting, ensuring that final outputs cannot be altered by an operator or any other person in the process, enabling an ironclad audit trail.
· Conforms to virtually all industrial tools, standards and protocols, including .Net, OPC, ADO, XML, SOAP, ActiveX, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, thin clients, graphic formats, SQL and Excel.
Advantech Studio 6.1 integrates seamlessly with many Windows desktop applications. It's the eAutomation solution for control and monitoring all your live processes. To purchase or if you have any questions, please contact Advantech at 1-800-205-7940 or your regional Advantech authorized dealer for more information.
Advantech Corporation, Industrial Automation Group - Founded in 1983, the Industrial Automation Group of Advantech Corporation is a pioneer in eAutomation technology; combining connectivity, flexibility and ruggedness with today's most reliable PC-based automation technologies. Product offerings include: Open HMI platforms, Industrial Ethernet, Automation Controllers, Automation Software, Embedded Automation Computers, Distributed I/O Modules, Plug-in I/O, and Industrial Communication solutions for a wide array of industries. With more than 20 years experience in providing a full range of products to different vertical markets, the eAutomation group is proving to be a globally leading Automation Product and Services provider. US operations for the eAutomation Group are based in Cincinnati, OH (800-205-7940). Advantech Corporation, Industrial Automation Group, 1320 Kemper Meadow Drive, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45240. Website: www.advantech.com. Email: eAinfo@advantech.com.