The Heavy-Duty Siding and Roofing Panel UNITREX panels are ideal for new construction or replacement siding and roofing applications on commercial, industrial and residential buildings that are subject to frequent damage from weather, pollution, and vandalism. They are now available in Clear!
• 2.67" x 7/8" profile now available in CLEAR and Green Translucent
• 4.2" x 1-1/16" profile available in Clear, Green Translucent, and Opaque White.
• Wide range of resistance to corrosion
• Low non-combustible flame spread rating of 6
• UV resistant; will not yellow, turn brittle, or discolor; and blocks harmful UV radiation
• Virtually unbreakable
• Operating temperatures (-40°F and 212°F)
• Easy to handle and install
• Solar control -20% light transmitting without heat buildup, reducing heating and cooling costs
HF Manufacturing Corporation has been a leader in the manufacture of industrial-commercial plastic building materials since 1973. In that year, our founder, the late Joseph L. Huscher, developed a production process to make corrugated PVC panels. This development took place approximately 30 years after several plastic materials had found extensive use in the construction field. In the late 1960's and early 1970's there was a specific need for a plastic material that was resistant to corrosion, extreme weather conditions and general physical abuse. With the need growing and Mr. Huscher's vast background in chemistry and construction, he developed Phase-2 PVC Corrugated Panels. Since the early days of its development, Phase-2 PVC has become a leader in the field of construction as a Factory Mutual Approved Siding, Roofing, and Louver Panel in the construction of new buildings and cooling towers, as well as the maintenance and repair of existing buildings and cooling towers. In the mid 1980's, HF Manufacturing Corporation added to it's product line Unitrex Polycarbonate corrugated and flat panels, including Multi-Wall panels. H&F has also expanded it's Do-It-Yourself product line which now includes PVC and Polycarbonate panels. All of our corrugated and flat PVC and Polycarbonate panels can be used in applications in Industrial, Light Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural, and Residential use.
171 Railroad Drive
Ivyland, Pennsylvania 18974
Toll Free: 800-474-2732