FARSENS will display its Industry-Leading Product Portfolio and Showcase its latest battery-free RFID sensor products
Farsens S.L. today announced that it will be exhibiting products from its product portfolio at Electronica 2014 and Euro ID 2014 trade fairs. Our sales team will be showing the newest innovations in battery-free RFID sensor solutions in our booths.
Electronica 2014 will be held November 11-14 in Munich, Germany. Electronica is an international industry gathering that serves as an incomparable platform for the exchange of solutions and know-how. With 73,051 visitors, 2,669 exhibitors, 143,000 sqm of exhibition space in 12 halls and 523 journalists, it is the benchmark of the electronics industry. Visit us at Hall B1, booth 120.
Euro ID 2014 will be held November 18-20 in Frankfurt, Germany. The Euro ID exhibition is the hub for ID technologies. It is the established meeting place for manufacturers, solution providers, distributors, system integrators, consultants and end-users of identification. Visit us at booth A21.
Farsens will be showcasing different demos such as:
• Battery-free TPMS solution for automotive OEMs. Pressure sensors to communicate tire pressure to drivers without the need of batteries on the tire.
• RFID based LED solution for pick-to-light applications. Battery-free RFID tags with integrated LEDs to help operators visually identify the correct products to pick.
In addition, Farsens will display a whole set of wireless, battery-free sensor solutions including:
• Titan – UHF RFID bistable relay. Wirelessly open, close and check the status of a relay without requiring batteries on the relay itself.
• Hydro – UHF RFID soil moisture sensor. It allows for moisture level monitoring in soil or other materials in intervals from extremely dry to extremely wet.
• X32 – UHF RFID switch status monitor. Read the status of up to 32 switches connected to a single RFID tag.
Farsens designs and manufactures full passive RFID sensor solutions. Their proprietary UHF RFID IC allows Farsens to develop long range solutions for asset tracking – via the unique ID – and monitoring – via the attached sensor – without the need of any battery on the tag. Additional information about Farsens is accessible at www.farsens.com. Follow Farsens on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Company: Farsens S.L.
Country: Spain (SP)
Phone: +34 943308013
Fax: +34 943308013