Press Release Summary:
Meeting OSHA and CSA Z259.14-01 Type A performance requirements, Miller StopFall(TM) work positioning and fall restraint system helps linemen naturally climb wood poles with circumference from 20-60 in. Minimized adjustment points foster accelerated operation, while spring-loaded cinching feature provides effective, non-slip system that keeps unit in constant contact around pole. Protective spring cover with non-metal zipper facilitates access for component inspection and cleaning.
Original Press Release:
New Miller StopFall(TM) Fall Restraint Device
Makes Climbing Wood Poles Easier and Safer Designed by linemen for linemen to maximize safety, comfort and convenience when climbing wood transmission and distribution poles. FRANKLIN, PA. - Honeywell Safety Products announces the new Miller StopFall(TM) Fall Restraint Device, a work positioning and fall restraint system designed to help linemen easily and naturally climb (hitchhike) wood poles with a circumference from 20-in. to 60-in. Its minimal points of adjustment allow for quick and easy operation, while the unique spring-loaded cinching feature provides an effective non-slip system that keeps the unit in constant contact around the pole. Other features include:
- Unique, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel spring-loaded gaffs provide excellent stopping power on dry or wet wood poles.
- Integrated gaff pullers have an easy-to-grasp design, even when wearing heavy-duty linemen's gloves. Fingers are protected by keeping them away from the gaffs while climbing.
- Protective spring cover with non-metal zipper allows for easy access to inspect and clean spring components.
- Two-piece spring assembly prevents a continuous electrical path.
- Cam buckle webbing adjuster on inner strap provides easy one-hand adjustment for proper pole circumference.
- User-friendly design makes training quick and easy. The Miller StopFall Fall Restraint Device meets OSHA and CSA Z259.14-01 Type A performance requirements. Innovative Miller fall protection products enhance worker safety and productivity. For more information, contact your nearest Salisbury Distributor, call Miller Technical Service toll free at 800.873.5242 or visit us online at www.millerfallprotection.com