Press Release Summary:
With fixed center design, multi-port spiral flow design, and gum space adjustment, Bullet II eliminates need for fastening hardware. It takes 1/2 turn of cam lock to remove and install deflector and tip, while threaded retaining ring for die and threaded tip retainer accelerate tool changes. Tooling retainers also serve as means of gum space adjustment. While dies are removed from front, tips are removed from rear. Air/vacuum connection is designed to minimize required effort.
Original Press Release:
The Improved Bullet II Extrusion Head With Cam Lock from Guill
Guill introduces the improved Bullet II Extrusion Head with Cam Lock Deflector Retaining System, patent pending. The latest in Guill's extensive portfolio of innovative extrusion technology, the features and benefits of the Cam Lock include:
• It only takes 1/2 turn of the Cam Lock to remove and install the Deflector and Tip
• No fastening hardware required
• Fast tool changes, threaded retaining ring for the die and threaded tip retainer
• Dies are removed from the front and tips from the rear
• Tooling retainers also serve as means of gum space adjustment
• Hassle free air/ vacuum connection
• Simplified cleaning
• Reduces downtime and lowers costs
Click here for an animated video highlighting the Cam Lock's features.
The Bullet, first released by Guill in July of 2015, is an extrusion head that elminates fastening hardware, with fixed center design, multi-port spiral flow design and gum space adjustment. It was recently chosen by Wire & Cable Technology International as one of the top products of 2015. For more information on the Bullet, click here.
For more information on the Cam Lock please contact:
Bill Conley, Sales Manager
Guill Tool & Engineering
10 Pike Street
West Warwick, RI 02893 USA