Epson Showcases High-End Solutions for the Corporate, SMB and Education Markets
ORLANDO, Fla. – Epson (InfoComm Booth #1843) -
Epson, the number one selling projector brand worldwide(1), will demonstrate its industry-leading projection technology at InfoComm 2013. InfoComm has been created for audiovisual, information communications and systems integration industries offering the latest technologies for audio, video, display, projection, lighting and staging, networking and much more.
Epson is a leading provider of 3LCD projectors offering versatility, high brightness and a range of connectivity options to meet the needs of any venue. Epson will be showcasing technology and product innovations driving the projection industry, including:
- Color Light Output: Also known as color brightness, this new industry standard published by the Society of Information Display (SID) allows consumers to compare projector color performance without conducting a side-by-side shootout. Epson will discuss why one brightness measurement is not enough and a projector's specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Corporate Solutions: Featuring the BrightLink® Pro interactive meeting room productivity tool, and the PowerLite® 4000-Series, PowerLite Pro G-Series, and PowerLite Pro Z-Series projectors for large venues and installation, Epson will demonstrate a variety of applications including video conferencing for business environments, a corner wall display, allowing a projected image to wrap around horizontal and/or vertical walls, and rear projection with real-time video capture and playback using HD-SDI connectivity.
- Small Business Solutions: PowerLite 1700-Series offers super-sleek models at 1.7 inches tall that are as light as a laptop at less than four pounds. Coupled with the Epson iProjection™ App to wirelessly project presentations, photos and documents from mobile devices, road warriors have the flexibility to travel light without sacrificing image quality.
- K-12 Education Solutions: Epson offers bright and versatile projectors and document cameras to meet every classroom need. With a wide range of features including interactivity, short throw capabilities, and HD and wireless connectivity, teachers can easily and affordably enhance the classroom experience with Epson.
Exhibits are open Wednesday, June 12, through Friday, June 14. The exhibit hall is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Orange County Convention Center,
Orlando; Epson booth #1843
Epson is committed to the projection industry and its partners, delivering bright, innovative projection solutions that help bring content to life.
Epson is a global innovation leader whose product lineup ranges from inkjet printers and printing systems, 3LCD projectors and industrial robots to sensors and other microdevices. Dedicated to exceeding the vision of its customers worldwide, Epson delivers customer value based on compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies in markets spanning enterprise and the home to commerce and industry.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 68,000 employees in 96 companies around the world, and is proud of its ongoing contributions to the global environment and the communities in which it operates. Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.Epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and (http://twitter.com/EpsonEducation) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
(1) Based upon Q4 2012 worldwide front projection market share estimates from Pacific Media Associates.
Note: EPSON and PowerLite are registered trademarks, Epson iProjection is a trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
Epson America, Inc.
Walt & Company
+1-408-369-7200, ext. 2986
Web Site: http://www.epson.com