Press Release Summary:
- Provides high integrity signals to mission critical systems such as communications, broadcast transmitters, military test ranges and production test
- Features a web interface for monitoring input and output port status, alarms and configuration
- Available with SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with alarm traps and offers dual input - 10 output time and frequency distribution with auto-switching
Original Press Release:
EndRun's Frequency and Time Distribution Chassis Upgraded with Network Centric Management
New “e-Series” Distribution Chassis enhanced with integrated, secure network interface.
SANTA ROSA, CALIF. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 28, 2019 - EndRun Technologies, a leading provider of precision time and frequency solutions, announced the availability of the next generation, e-Series Distribution Chassis that adds a secure, integrated network management interface. The e-Series Distribution Chassis maintains the industry leading frequency, pulse, and time code distribution functionality that provides high integrity signals to mission critical systems including communications, satellite earth stations, broadcast transmitters, military test ranges, production test, and others.
"Distribution Chassis typically reside behind the scenes fanning out time and frequency signals from GPS references such as the Meridian II Precision TimeBase. The network centric evolution of the respective control systems requires a modernized network interface,” said Michael Korreng, Senior R&D Engineer, EndRun Technologies. "We are happy to provide our customers with an intuitive, high-performance network interface to securely and reliably manage these devices.”
Key capabilities offered by the E-Series Distribution Chassis are:
- Web interface (HTTPs) to easily monitor input and output port status, alarms, and configuration.
- Secure Shell (SSH) configuration and control.
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 with alarm traps to interface to a management system.
- Enterprise SNMP MIB provides detailed operational status and configuration state.
- Extensive logging accurately time stamped to facilitate analytics.
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) client/server to ensure clock synchronization.
- Dual input - 10 output time and frequency distribution with auto-switching.
The e-Series Distribution Chassis are available now for new and existing customers. Call +1-707-573-8633 for more information go to https://endruntechnologies.com.
About EndRun Technologies
EndRun Technologies designs, manufactures, and markets precision time and frequency products. The company is privately held and has provided solutions to government and commercial markets worldwide since 1998. All EndRun products are made in the USA.
+1 (707) 573-8633 Ext: 312