Press Release Summary:
Portable, bench-top Model 4083 measures conductivity, resistivity, high purity water, total dissolved solids, salinity, and temperature of aqueous samples using 1 mm of solution (min). Remote Audible Alarm box, optional, buzzes when measurements fall above or below user-set limits. Along with RS-232 output and data logging PC software, product comes with 6 manual ranges, plus auto range; backlit, 2-line LCD; and non-volatile memory that retains set points while power is off.
Original Press Release:
New Model 4083 Electrical Conductivity Meter
Model 4083 EC Meter is a multi-parameter instrument designed for measuring Conductivity, Resistivity, High Purity Water, Total Dissolved Solids, Salinity and Temperature of aqueous solutions. The instrument features a user friendly interface with auto range, a two line back-lit display, an RS-232 output with PC software for data logging and operates on a 9 volt battery or 115V AC Adaptor.
The non volatile memory allows set points to remain during power off. Optional accessories include a Remote Audible Alarm box that buzzes when measurements fall above or below the user set limits.
Amber Science, Inc.,
Eugene, Oregon (541) 345-6877
Contact: Lisa Bray, Sales Manager
· 5 measurement functions, 6 manual ranges plus auto range
· Multiple measurement parameters with user friendly interface
· RS-232 output for data logging, includes PC software
· Measure liquid samples accurately with minimum of one milliliter of solution
· Bright back-lit easy to read two line liquid crystal display
· Powered by a 9 volt battery or 115V AC Adaptor
· Non Volatile Memory, set points remain during power off
· Optional Audible Remote Alarm Box notifies user when measurements fall above or below set points