FILE HOSE™ Quickly and Securely Delivers Large Files Over the Internet
San Diego, California -- DVEO®, a supplier to leading telco and cable operators providing TV/OTT services, will showcase their high speed file transfer solution at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), September 14-18, in Amsterdam, at stand 2.A34.
The FILE HOSE™ reliably and securely transfers very large data or image files. It combines DVEO's patented DOZER™ error correcting technology and the very fast UDP Internet data protocol to send and receive files at the fastest possible speed supported by the operator's Internet connection, with 100% accuracy. All content is encrypted via AES 128.
"There are several large multinational firms that specialize in providing this as a service. DVEO on the other hand offers the capability as an affordable application to be installed and used on any two computers behind corporate firewalls that can connect via the internet," stated Laszlo Zoltan, Vice President of DVEO. "The FILE HOSE works with any file type or file size. It ships as a pair of compact Linux® based appliances, or in software-only versions for Linux®, with a Windows® version coming soon. It is also available as a software license via an SDK option."
Industries that benefit from secure high speed file transfers include entertainment, government, financial services, oil and gas, healthcare, publishing, and video game production. The FILE HOSE is suitable for transferring video, digital movie dailies, CAD files, maps, radiological data, and more.
Supplemental Information for Press Release
- 1000x faster than standard FTP transfer
- Our patented DOZER™ technology eliminates the bottlenecks of TCP and delivers maximum transfer speed regardless of internet conditions
- Utilizes watch folder to move files
- Automatic retry and resumes if connection is interrupted
- Creates an UDP encrypted one way tunnel and performs the file transfer through it. All content is encrypted via AES 128.
- Works with any file type or file size
- Easy to set up and operate. Drag and drop the files to the Sender folder and watch them transfer to the Receiver folder on the destination system.
- Sends one or many files at the same time
- Supports transmission of partial files. This allows starting the transmission even before the file has uploaded or creation has been completed.
- Transfer speed will not vary with network latency. Works as fast via fiber as it does on a satellite internet link, provided the bandwidths are similar.
Suggested Retail Prices:
FILE HOSE -- Hardware Transmitter or Receiver: $2,395 U.S. each or $4,595 per pair
FILE HOSE: Linux App or FILE HOSE: Windows App -- per each License: $1,500 U.S. in low volumes, $50 U.S. in high volumes
DVEO is a well established, privately held entity headquartered in San Diego, California, since 2001. DVEO develops and sells broadcast quality video encoding and streaming products, media servers and ad insertion solutions to leading Telco TV/OTT and cable operators around the world. The DVEO solutions enable multi-screen service delivery to any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. Deployment models include turnkey installations and cloud-based service delivery. All solutions are built on Linux OS and Intel Xeon-based platforms to ensure 24x7 reliability, and feature DVEO-developed software for maximum flexibility and upgradability, ensuring long term investment protection. These ultra-reliable products are matched by valuable pre-sales consultancy, outstanding post-sales service and support, and -- not least -- unusual affordability.
For more information on DVEO, please contact Rebecca Gray at +1 (858) 613-1818 or email@example.com. To download the DVEO press releases and product images, visit the news section at www.dveo.com.
DVEO®, 11409 West Bernardo Court, San Diego, California, 92127
Web: www.dveo.com phone: +1 (858) 613-1818, fax: +1 (858) 613-1815