Press Release Summary:
Occupying Â¾ in. dia footprint, EAO 12 and EAS 12 offer torque ranges up to 10 lb-in. as well as smooth, reliable breakaway and continuous slip. Both of these bi-directional clutches, available in fixed, adjustable, and custom designs, feature life expectancy of 20–30 million revolutions in slip condition andÂ do not requireÂ lubrication. Housing design is optimized for durability using tabs and slots. Stainless steel options are available.
Original Press Release:
The New Polyclutch Series 12 for Ultra Small Spaces
Many customers have expressed interest in an ultra-small durable friction clutch. This creates the perfect fit for customers looking for something smaller than the Series 16 but just as durable and offered in the same torque ranges. When space is at a premium, this is a perfect solution.
Here are some advantages of our new ultra small EAO 12 and EAS12
• Extremely small footprint of only 3/4" in diameter
• Torque ranges up to 10 lb-in
• Very durable proven housing design using tabs and slots
• Stainless steel options available
• Fixed, adjustable and custom designs
It offers the same benefits as the larger slip clutches:
• Smooth, reliable breakaway and continuous slip
• Long life of 20 to 30 million revolutions in slip condition
• Clutches are bi-directional
• No lubrication needed
• Made in the USA
Call A&A at 800-298-2066 or visit www.polyclutch.com for more information.