Press Release Summary:
- DTK-MRJPOEX outdoor surge protective device provides a 20kA/pair surge current rating and is suitable for use in UL 508A Listed panels
- DTK-RMNETS series of modular network protection products provide 20kA/pair surge protection for up to 24 Ethernet and PoE circuits
- DTK-UPS600 and DTK-UPS800 UPS series provide complete power protection against surges and spikes
Original Press Release:
DITEK Delivers Robust Power Protection with Line of Surge Protectors and Uninterruptable Power Supplies at ISC West 2019
Las Vegas (April 10, 2019) – DITEK, a leading provider of surge protection solutions, is exhibiting its comprehensive line of Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS), Network Protection, and indoor/outdoor Surge Protection Devices this week at ISC West 2019 (booth #6117).
“We released a number of new solutions in 2018 that will help users ensure that their devices and equipment are always powered and protected against damaging surges and lightning strikes,” said Michael Molinari, General Manager, DITEK. “We are excited to demonstrate the multiple benefits that these products can offer to ISC West attendees.”
At ISC West, DITEK will showcase:
- DTK-RMNETS series of modular network protection products provide superior 20kA/pair surge protection for up to 24 Ethernet and PoE circuits. Its compact 1U, rack mount design is ideal for installations where multiple Ethernet cabling feeds require surge protection before entering network switches. The improved lineup lets installers match the number of connections needed for a project while providing room for easy growth and supports hybrid protection with a mix of both Ethernet/PoE and PoE Extender circuits within the same rack-mount housing.
- DTK-MRJPOEX Outdoor Surge Protective Device for Ethernet Cabling provides a highly-effective and cost-efficient solution to protect outdoor surveillance and security equipment. It features a NEMA 4X-rated enclosure with watertight connections for installation in harsh or outdoor environments. The DTKMRJPOEX provides a 20kA/pair surge current rating and is suitable for use in UL 508A Listed panels.
- DTK-MRJEXTS is designed to be installed on the outputs of PoE Extender devices. It is a point-of-use surge protector compatible with CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6A cabling infrastructure, and when used with STP cabling, it does not require a separate earth ground, allowing for simpler installation. The DTKMRJEXTS carries a 20kA/pair surge current rating and complies with IEEE standards 802.3af and 802.3at for PoE.
- DTK-UPS600 and DTK-UPS800 extend the lineup of comprehensive solutions to economically protect and power smaller systems. They provide comprehensive power protection against surges and spikes, and offer built-in boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization. This UPS series will provide clean and stable power to connected equipment while its embedded microprocessor control guarantees exceptional reliability.
For more information, please visit DITEK at ISC West booth #6117, contact us at 800-753-2345, or visit online at www.diteksurgeprotection.com
DITEK is the quality standard in surge protection and UPS solutions for the commercial and industrial market. A pioneer in the industry, for over 30 years DITEK has designed and manufactured reliable, durable products in the USA, all backed by a comprehensive warranty. DITEK’s primary objective is to prevent the escalation of problems that comes with an equipment malfunction due to a surge, spike or loss of power, keeping vital business systems up and running at all times.
Sara Chaput /LRG Marketing